Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

RynoLand is closed

Ryno Land is now officially closed

From www.rynoland.com

ATTENTION: To All Our Friends, Family and Loyal Supporters…Rynoland is Closing it’s Doors.

To everyone that has continued to support Rynoland and our dream of giving back to the motocross community, we regretfully must announce that Rynoland closed it’s doors today. We just want to thank everyone that supported our venture through the last couple years. Rynoland held some amazing events and we had the chance to meet so many wonderful people, so thank you to everyone that contributed to Rynoland. Although we are deeply saddened by this, we are also looking forward to our business ventures growing. We are looking forward to our future business plans and hope that even though we are no longer providing a place for people to ride, that we can give back to the motocross community through our ever-growing world-wide motocross schools through The Ryno Institute, as well as with Ryno Organics and Ryno Power (coming soon).

It was a beautiful venture to have a motocross track and the facility was indeed amazing. Riding in snow in the winter, fields of flowers in the spring and enjoying the warm summers; especially the evenings with a million stars…we will never forget this peaceful, soul-pleasing, amazingly fun place. We put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into Rynoland, but it is time to move on…

Special thanks to Rick Fowler, Scott Bell, Dave Hall, Brett Bell and family, Alex Rodriguez and The Vikings MC, Randy Menninga, Laurie Carey, Stewart and Cathy Beckett, Phil and Sharron Anderson, The Krahenbuhl Family, Scott and Debbie Burnworth, Carl Scanlan, The Carr Family, The Purcyznski Family, Gustavo (the best track manager EVER!!), FMF, Fox Head Racing, Lori Bryant, Tim Burton, The Candelaria Family, The Edwards Family and to all our loyal supporters, customers, race sponsors and race promoters.

We appreciate you all more than you know and are glad you were a part of this experience with us. You made it all worth it!

A sincere, heart-felt thank you to all.

“Sometimes things fall apart, so that better things can fall together.” -Unknown

I've had a feeling it was coming. I heard last week. I am very sad to see it go since I loved that place.

But, don't worry, we have moved www.MXRideForTheCure.com to Cahuilla Creek MX park instead.

Oh well....at least I got to see the place before it went out of business.

christi, when is the next ride for the cure?

that might actually be the only reason i could ever get my wife to come out to a track...

she does the walk for the cure, she even did a SLEEP for the cure, not sure how that worked but i told her i was in on that one lol

Shame, had been looking forward to riding there after reports on the GP's they had run.

MX Ride for the Cure is still October 2, 2010 but the venue has been changed to Cahuilla. I hope you can make it.