Sign in to follow this  
kkug

Updated Laguna Hanson ( Updated Date Sat 5/15/2010)

Is any one up for a ride to Laguna Hanson It just rained ,probably all green down their, have,ent been for awhile,need to go!

Looking for two or more semi experienced Baja riders. ( Strength in numbers )

Loop from the boarder-Sawmill for gas-casa Verde-back on Compadre. Sat is better for me so we can recover on Sun.

Anyone ??

Is any one up for a ride to Laguna Hanson this Sat. It just rained ,probably all green down their, have,ent been for awhile,need to go!

Loop from the boarder-Sawmill for gas-casa Verde-back on Compadre. Sat is better for me so we can recover on Sun.

Anyone ??

I love Laguna Hansen after the rain (even during the rain). Normally I would be all over this, but I got wedding plans to work on. I'll be wanting to go to Baja in May and/or June. Have fun.

Is any one up for a ride to Laguna Hanson this Sat. It just rained ,probably all green down their, have,ent been for awhile,need to go!

Anyone ??

I love Laguna Hansen after the rain (even during the rain). Normally I would be all over this, but I got wedding plans to work on. I'll be wanting to go to Baja in May and/or June. Have fun.

June sounds good. I am highly experienced, but for riding I can usually hold my own.

I might be interested. I've never ridden in Baja, so I don't know what to expect. How far of a trip is it? Is it something I would want to do on a XR650R? I've been riding for over 20 years on and off road, so that's not an issue, I just don't know what kind of a trip it would be.

I would be all over this Kug if I was going to be in town. Let's try and get together May for a ride.

Chris

I might be interested. I've never ridden in Baja, so I don't know what to expect. How far of a trip is it? Is it something I would want to do on a XR650R? I've been riding for over 20 years on and off road, so that's not an issue, I just don't know what kind of a trip it would be.

XR650R is THE baja bike of all time

XR650R is THE baja bike of all time

I know it's won more races than any other bike, but we won't be racing. I'm wondering what kind of a ride it will be. I need to get a new seat on it before I try another ride over 100 miles too.

Anyone ??

I wish I can go, but im trying get my bike ready for san felipe end of the month, have a good time,,

Well Baja is a mixture of everything.Paved roads,dirt roads,jeep roads,sandwashes,whoops,single track. You always have to be on your game because you might drop in a hole,get kicked sideways on a root,have a head on collision with a bike or a military Humvee. Its pretty good riding! You can go forever if you want. No boundaries.

Mileage wise my guess about a 140-160 mile loop. Depends on how many side trails you take.

You need a passport,well prepped bike and at least 100 mile fuel range to be on the safe side.

Its looking like more people will be able to go in May -June some time, so maybe I will pick a date for later.

Well Baja is a mixture of everything.Paved roads,dirt roads,jeep roads,sandwashes,whoops,single track. You always have to be on your game because you might drop in a hole,get kicked sideways on a root,have a head on collision with a bike or a military Humvee. Its pretty good riding! You can go forever if you want. No boundaries.

Mileage wise my guess about a 140-160 mile loop. Depends on how many side trails you take.

You need a passport,well prepped bike and at least 100 mile fuel range to be on the safe side.

Its looking like more people will be able to go in May -June some time, so maybe I will pick a date for later.

sound good to me,, :ph34r:

That's good, it will give me time to get my new seat on and plan a little better. I already have a passport and a IMS 3.4 gallon tank so my bike should be fine. I will stay tuned for the next ride and hopefully I can make it.

If my bike is out of the shop by friday, I will hook-up with you. Would love to make that ride.

If my bike is out of the shop by friday, I will hook-up with you. Would love to make that ride.

Basicly this ride is canceled for this date. I was a little late posting it. Their is a lot of interest on the same ride later in May and or June.

I will post up a new date soon and we will see what happens.

Thanks