we are meeting just off the freeway at 9 am.

-c

Looks like 2 of us so far are going to meet at 9 to ride Corral Canyon on Friday. If anyone else can make it let me know.

Chris

might be temped to join you. where are you meeting?

I'm looking to ride this Friday 4/2. I'll pretty much go anywhere with anyone. I like to ride at a fairly good clip and don't really care what kind of trails people what to ride. I just need to ride. Do I sound desperate?

Me and 650hucker are heading out to pala mx track, join us if you want.

I might be out at Pala too. Look for the old lady on a white yz250f

I'm looking to ride this Friday 4/2. I'll pretty much go anywhere with anyone. I like to ride at a fairly good clip and don't really care what kind of trails people what to ride. I just need to ride. Do I sound desperate?

Me and 650hucker are heading out to pala mx track, join us if you want.

I might be out at Pala too. Look for the old lady on a white yz250f

Ha! Eddie... she will be the one roosting you in every corner and jumping over your head... old lady my ass

Everybody that is riding; have fun... I'll represent the working class that day

OK we are meeting at the parking area off 8 at 9:00 am Friday. If anyone else is going please confirm so we don't leave anyone behind. I will be driving a large green Toyota Tundra with a KTM 525 in the back. I'm coming from Escondido so if anyone would like to get picked up I have room.

Chris

OK we are meeting at the parking area off 8 at 9:00 am Friday. If anyone else is going please confirm so we don't leave anyone behind. I will be driving a large green Toyota Tundra with a KTM 525 in the back. I'm coming from Escondido so if anyone would like to get picked up I have room.

Chris

Black Chevy w/ 525 KTM, see you there.

Had a great ride today the weather was perfect and no dust with the rain we had. Thanks to Bill for showing us around and also to whoever made the new single track loop. It was awsome.

Chris

Yea it was, thanks again! the verdict is still out on my radiator, hopefully just a hose! how did those pictures turn out?

-Chaz

Had a great ride today the weather was perfect and no dust with the rain we had. Thanks to Bill for showing us around and also to whoever made the new single track loop. It was awsome.

Chris

Yea it was, thanks again! the verdict is still out on my radiator, hopefully just a hose! how did those pictures turn out?

-Chaz

Chris

A couple ggod pics of pulling/pushing your bike up the rocks. I will try and put them on the ride report later today.

chris