Tim Bloom and Mike going too, so far 6 bikes, Mike dollar and hes friend they going to stay diferent hotel and san felipe, but they going to stay and Mikes, hes taking hes jeep...

OK it's about time to make the hotel (el cortez) reservations. I need to know who is definately in for a finally head count.

I'll figure it out by this Friday.....I'd probably be more inclined to head to Santa Veronica on Thursday night and let you mad dogs chase me down on Friday morning........I'd prefer to have a Negra Modelo or two the night before and enjoy a nice breakfast Friday morning rather than getting up at O'Dark thirty on Friday morning to ride across the border.......but that's just me........would also prefer to load up there on way back from San Felipe and pimp through the border crossing/head for home since it's a long haul from San Felipe to the border........I'll let ya know.......

The last time I went to Rancho Santa Veronica/San Felipe/Mike's it was for Rohan's 21st B-Day celebration......that should be a good tune-up for a bachelor party :lol::)

5.jpg

The kid held up a lot better than us old fools......we didn't scare/intimidate him one bit.....well, the bar tab might've intimidated him a bit but that's about it

6.jpg

I'm glad you put up pics of when we still had our clothes on!

OK it's about time to make the hotel (el cortez) reservations. I need to know who is definately in for a finally head count.

I'll figure it out by this Friday.....

I'm out :)

Eight desert racers and me? I think I'll pass on this one. The desert's getting too hot for me by the beginning of May anyway.

Sorry I didn't answer up sooner. I've been out of town. Just got back on Monday night.

means you going? :drinks:

No, I'm not going. You guys are too fast for me. I know you'll wait and all, but every time I've ridden with district 38 racers, I've felt like I never get a chance to catch my breath.

Besides, the desert is getting pretty hot by the beginning of May.

means you going? :unsure:

No, I'm not going. You guys are too fast for me. I know you'll wait and all, but every time I've ridden with district 38 racers, I've felt like I never get a chance to catch my breath.

Are you sure? My brother is going, he doesn't race at all and is just a part-time play rider.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't plan on being in any hurry on this one.

means you going? :unsure:

Are you sure? My brother is going, he doesn't race at all and is just a part-time play rider.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't plan on being in any hurry on this one.

I agree with John, :lol: Im not planning being in any hurry, this is my first time ridding a xr650, so you can enjoy el club tortugos :lol: and about the desert I dont think is going to be too hot, but guest what? after the desert their is going be a lot of cervezas bien frias,,,

OK. I'm talked into it.

I still have to try for the days off at work though. The schedule for the weekend of April 30 won't be out until midway through next week.

El Cortez has no rooms available so it looks like it will be hotel costa azul. I'm booking 5 rooms. B)

El Cortez has no rooms available so it looks like it will be hotel costa azul. I'm booking 5 rooms. ;)

CONFIRMATION'' we have 5 rooms at hotel costa azul first floor,,,for may first and segundo ;)

El Cortez has no rooms available so it looks like it will be hotel costa azul. I'm booking 5 rooms. :lol:

CONFIRMATION'' we have 5 rooms at hotel costa azul first floor,,,for may first and segundo :ph34r:

CONFIRMATION" YHEA we are 10 riders, 5 rooms, chase truck with 2 dudes,,, lots of cervezas.... ;)

getting closer. I got the route in the GPS today with an optional day 3 route to puertocitos. little storm may come through mid week so conditions should be epic. :unsure:

getting closer. I got the route in the GPS today with an optional day 3 route to puertocitos. little storm may come through mid week so conditions should be epic. B)

I can't wait,,, Im almost there :)

Allright"" :rolleyes: we back in one piece, lot fun, lots of everything, I will prepare report tomorrow, still to sort my ..... everything :blink: no broke bones,, :) but lot of brusse ( moretes) see u