KTMrad

Motocam Professional Helmet Cam

Helmet cams of ANY kind make me woozy watching em. No idea on this particular model for quality. I know the GoPro HD is very good.

that looks great, but probably more than most of us want to spend... if I understand the system correctly; you have a screen that will show you exactly what is being recorded.

If you are recording for a better use than a "look what I did" on YouTube, that may have value... also easier to set up the video when solo...

Hmm there have been cameras that plug into recording devices for a long time which is what this is the only way I would use one over a gopro HD is if it had insane battery life and I needed to record a lot of video. The biggest issue in doing a true high production video IMO is that you need more than one camera running at all times and then be able to edit them together later plus you need to get those off the bike just riding by shots

Thats more money than either the new Vholdr or GoProHD cameras while shooting standard resolution, and only at 30fps

It plugs into the bikes power that's nice, and it has the screen which is also nice along with the mic for commenting on stuff still seems a bit expensive for what you get to me. Then again I never see really good deals on Aerostiches site

no way :lol:

as Jaynen points out, it is more expensive than the Go-Pro HD or Vholdr's ContourHD and doesn't even shoot HD

the umbilical cord is deal breaker

Oregon Scientific's helmet cam has a built-in LCD if u need to review footage on the trail