There seems to be a change at the ranch.

Please give your feedback to them how good Sheila took care of us and how nice the park was, or was not.

Here is a link, Butterfield resort.

It's nice to send them compliments, but even better to do it publicly where buyers are making their purchasing decisions. Post something nice here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewEdit-...California.html

Might be a good idea to say if you are a repeat guest, if you'd stay there again, and one or two specific details about what you like about the property. It might also be an excellent idea to say something like: "There was a large contingent of motorcyclists- "dual sport" riders who stayed there at the same time. Nice folks, shared the road and the park with courtesy" to continue the positive perception of the riding community in our area.

Just a suggestion.

emailed and review sent...I thought it was a great place, I will go back for sure..

I never even knew it was there but I sure will be going back! I submitted a review, it was a great place. :scratch_one-s_head:

I didn't get to stay the night... was the water pump running all night again?

Nope. It was quiet as could be there at night. Then again on sat night I dont think anything could have kept me awake.

For sure will add some reviews!!

DONE=Tripadvisor

DONE=Yelp

Here's YELP's link;

http://www.yelp.com/...-and-spa-julian

... that place is great.

Never been there before, and really didn't leave my RV too much and venture out (so unsocial I am!).

However, my fiance' did... and said she liked it a lot. Enough to come back (even though she can't ride her quad from there).

Having hookups was great and something I could get used to!!!!

... I know my dog loved it too for his morning walks;

1195761259_C3iQC-M.jpg