Sign in to follow this  
motorcyclenut

MSF Experienced Rider Course

I hope this isn't violating any site terms or anything like that.

I currently have 16 slots open for 2 classes I am trying to get put together this month.

The dates are: Friday, Feb 26th (10am-3pm) and Sunday, Feb 28th (12pm-5pm)

Cost is $125

This is where you bring your motorcycle and we coach you through various exercises. I took it for the 1st time (after been riding for 43 years) in 07, and I was amazed at the little things I learned/picked up on. It is also a good way to do some drills on your motorcycle that you would not normally do on the street.

If you are interested or have questions, please email me at phil@saferide4u.com and I will send you my phone number (if you don't already have it). I am not trying to register at this moment, but trying to see who all on SDAR who ride street bikes would be interested. BTW, you could ride your dual sport in this and really have some fun!

Thanks,

Phil

When is the next class Phil??

Maybe there will be more interest. It is never too late to gain new skills or revisit old skills. Keeping sharp is what keeps us alive. The best part is you get to use the bike you normally ride. :ph34r:

Next class is Friday, March 26th from 9am to 2pm. Many slots available.

When is the next class Phil??

Maybe there will be more interest. It is never too late to gain new skills or revisit old skills. Keeping sharp is what keeps us alive. The best part is you get to use the bike you normally ride. ;)

I need to take the MSF safety course once I get my license, do you teach or know of any of those?

Or is this basically the same?