Sign in to follow this  
chris

Anyone wanna ride on Thurs or Fri 17/18

Anyone down for a ride up nate harrisons grade up palomar mountain on friday. I got the day off of work. A couple of weeks ago, i did this ride with a friend, and it was a great ride. It is a nice easy ride, 80% road, 20% smooth uphill dirt grade. we stop for lunch at the Lake Henshaw Cafe, I am also working with the owners of the cafe (who also own most of the mountain) to alow me to take some riders on some trails that run through their property. I have hunted their property before and stumbled on a very nice old logging trail. Hopfully i can arrange that ride soon. anyways let me know if you wanna ride. We will meet at the mall in escondido at 9:00 am. You can call me at (760)644-6190

I'm not available this Th/Fr, but exploring around there sounds cool! I could probably swing getting Wednesday off, but thats it.

Tempting - I work 12s 6pm to 6 am thur and fri. What is the start time and from where? When you post a ride just tell us where and what time. Otherwise everyone will try to bend it to fit their idea of whats best. :D See my last minute ride for Wed.

OK I will set the time for friday, meet at the mall in escondido at 9:00 am. If you are getting off the 15 north, get off on via rancho parkway, go straight across the light, take the first right in the parking lot, and look for me at the edge of the parkinglot. the ride will be over at about 12 or 1:00.