Found that pic: Look just under the green light...I think you can double click on the picture and then get it to enlarge even more, and you will see it is indeed bikeslut!

Hooligan. :o

post-13392-1262137217_thumb.jpg

Looks like highway 94 there in that street shot.

3 way intersection of Arnold/Alpine Blvd?west Victoria... about a HALF A MILE FROM OZZY'S HOUSE... Oh yeah... I think he was working

There is NO evidence that is me... nut... that video is nice... I mean, it still makes me want to barf, but shows you were running a good pace on your street bike. And Terry got ALL sorts of footage of him; perfect

about a HALF A MILE FROM OZZY'S HOUSE... Oh yeah... I think he was working

Monday morning was spent at the lawyers office. Trust me I would have rather been riding.

This is the San Diego Adventure Riders "adopted" trail at Corral Canyon. Video had about 2 1/2 minutes cut from it so it could be uploaded to YouTube, so there will be some weird "gaps" in the footage.

Enjoy!

post-13392-1262144566_thumb.jpg

All the Suzuki riders ready to go, just waiting for ???

post-13392-1262144662_thumb.jpg

Someone loves mud puddles!

post-13392-1262144711_thumb.jpg

This is the preferred view of Interstate 8!

post-13392-1262144753_thumb.jpg

A little leftover snow.

post-13392-1262144801_thumb.jpg

Someone other than BS doing wheelies.

post-13392-1262144893_thumb.jpg

Marc really loves the dirt!

post-13392-1262145236_thumb.jpg

Signs we love to see!

post-13392-1262145332_thumb.jpg

2 old guys racing or DRZ400 passing a DR650?

That's all folks!

post-13392-1262144976_thumb.jpg

post-13392-1262145028_thumb.jpg

post-13392-1262145114_thumb.jpg

This is the San Diego Adventure Riders "adopted" trail at Corral Canyon. Video had about 2 1/2 minutes cut from it so it could be uploaded to YouTube, so there will be some weird "gaps" in the footage.

Enjoy!

OMG!!! That ride looks awesome!!!!! I really wish I could have made it out there, but I had to make sure my brood was taken care of. That video made me want to go there ASAP!!!! The terrain looks exactly waht I am looking for.

When I get me life together I wnt to go there as much as I can.

Can someone shoot me some direction or coordinates to that trail so I have it in case I get a free day?

-Shane

I truly wish I could have been there. Maybe next time

Very cool video Phil!

I really like the parts where the helmet cam gets swacked by the branches! I have to give you big man points for your bike handling skills. I thought parts of that trail were pretty "sporty" on my DR650 which has lower gearing and Pirelli Scorpions, versus your bike with the stock gearing, streetier tires and the saddle bags. Your line selection and throttle control was awesome! You are, in fact, THE MAN!