Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Plumbers in OC

Anyone know of a good plumber in Orange County? Maybe one of the OC Dualies is a plumber?

My dad needs some sewer work done and is getting RIDICULOUS estimates.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

No disrespect to plumbers...when I had a sewer break at my north park house, I had a guy come out with a sewer camera.... 300 bucks later he says the break is "right here"

So I got a bid from a reputable plumber...$7000!!!!

So I pulled out a shovel and started digging...camera boy was off by 3 feet...

I went to Home Depot...bought a saw, some pipe and a fitting...$150...good as new

Now granted; I didn't follow any code or what-not, but I followed what we always said...righty tighty, crap flows downhill and payday is Friday...

No disrespect to plumbers...when I had a sewer break at my north park house, I had a guy come out with a sewer camera.... 300 bucks later he says the break is "right here"

So I got a bid from a reputable plumber...$7000!!!!

So I pulled out a shovel and started digging...camera boy was off by 3 feet...

I went to Home Depot...bought a saw, some pipe and a fitting...$150...good as new

Now granted; I didn't follow any code or what-not, but I followed what we always said...righty tighty, crap flows downhill and payday is Friday...

You are my kind of man Bob.

Nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty. I maintain seven houses and do everything myself. It is all a matter of ATTITUDE! I am planning on writing a book when I retire titled "Zen and the ART of Septic Maintenance". :unsure:

A Plumber came out to a Doctor's home and did about 15 minutes of work. He gave the bill to the Dr. and the Doctor said " I'm a Doctor and I can't even charge that much" to which the Plumber replied " I couldn't charge that much when I was Doctor either"

One of my Dad's jokes.

I may have a contact for you - let me make a call and I'll PM you the info.