Guest KTMrad

BBQ, Get Together and Who Are You ??

Hi All,I am new to this group.I've been riding (CT70) since I was 10, now 42.Used to ride with a group called the Maddogs (now defunct).Rode YZ400, IT465, TT600, XR600 and lastly a KTM RXC 640.Like Bruce, I took 10 years off to have kids.Just bought an '03 KTM EXC.Ready to start meeting folks and riding.Cheers,Marco :)

Hello all. Jason here, I live out in El Cajon. Just getting into the sport. No bike yet, but will be buying mine by May of 2007 at the latest. (DRZ-400S). Would love to meet some of you that don't mind taking a newbie out on the trail to show me the basics and help me to get up and riding. I guess I'm also gonna need some tips for street riding also, as that's the part I'm really worried about.God Bless all

Baron from Bonsall with, as the name implies, a KLR. The "pig" gets away from me at times but has done everything I've asked of it. Need some more dirt riding time and less comuting time. Anybody have Wensdays off?? I heard about this site after reading a post on KLR.net from "Wowee Kawee" Only been riding for about 3 years but go every chance I get. Looking foward to the BBQ whenever it is and I'll be the one wearing the nametag: Hi, my name is Scumbag.

OK it is a conspiracy..... But I'll persist. You can't get rid of me after just one ride. Clyde is back, still awaiting my new steel shifter and skid plate, but I have a new cool radiator fan and will be ready to ride in another week or 2. I've re-submitted my info and shall not have my feelings hurt. Looking forward to some nice riding late summer and fall, getting ready for Copper Canyon in Late Oct. Cheers!

my name is Jay ,i live in rancho bernardo just found this site pretty kool i am new to sd i moved here from mass about year and a half ago i have a 2005 klr 650 and mostly do street riding right now but want to find some good trail riding, and someone to show me aroud and ride with, SOLO gets a little booring LOL Thanks,Jay u can e-mail me at /j1914m@aol.com

My name is Eric, live in the Rancho Penasquitos area. Hadn't riden since I was a teen (i'm 40 now) but bought a sport tour ZZR600 last fall. Put about 3500 miles on it, the wife stole it (she rides) so I had to upgrade to the ZZR1200. Daily commuter, and weekend tourer. 6500 on it now.Just bought a 2004 KLR 650. Almost all of my riding as a kid was trails, fireroads and dirt. I can't wait to get out there!! Looking forward to hooking up with some of you, prob at the BBQ next month.I'll be the guy on a red KLR going back and forth on the 15 in sport black leathers...I like my skin where it is.Jay, you seem pretty close...I'm sure we could link up for a ride in a couple of weeks...I dont mind the heat so much...as long as I've got water.