Sign in to follow this  
cardiffchris

My new Street Machine

Here are a few shots of my new Scooter.

It's a 2004 Honda 250 Reflex Sport. - 6900 miles.

Top Speed on the Freeway is about 80 mph.

It's Smooth, Comfortable, and looks like a Sport-bike from the front.

Handles very well for a Scooter.

Dual Sports & All other Bikes are Always Welcome on my Scooter Club Rides.

http://www.meetup.com/sd-scooters/

My next scheduled ride is the first Saturday in September.

Point Loma Scooter to Captain Keno's in Encinitas. Please join us.

picturechris124.jpg

picturechris110.jpg

picturechris113.jpg

picturechris122.jpg

Looks like a comfortable ride. Anything with two wheels is enjoyable...have a great time on your new bike! :rolleyes:

I think my buddy has the same shifter and taillights in his Accord. :lol:

How did the word Sport get into the name of the scooter, seems like an oxymoron! ;)

Nice machine, bet it's awesome. I never get to ride mine anymore, my kid stole it.

That's great, man. I had a scooter as my only vehicle in college for 2 years (Mid-coast Maine, where the four seasons are called "Winter", "Still Winter", "Mud Season", and "Almost Winter"). Funnest riding I ever did. Your scooter is a lot nicer (and a lot faster) than mine was.

Right now I'm in Okinawa Japan, which has organized scooter street gangs. Anyone who has been here back me up - they cruise around all night in packs of 20 or 30, with these crazy pimped-out scooters and outlandish costumes. Picture A Clockwork Orange, or Mad Max 3. Each gang has a signature "rev pattern", so to speak. They will all rev their engines in a specific pattern, like "vroom vroom vroom vroom VROOOOOOOOOM, vroom vroom vroom vroom VROOOOOOOOOM" over and over again as they're riding. Apparently the gangs never cause any trouble though. These guys just cruise around making silly exhaust noises, and eventually the cops come and ask them to move along, and they leave. It's great.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Chris, I'll come out and ride with you guys sometime. The XRL will blend right in, doncha think?.