Sign in to follow this  
Strega

All of ya new people, or newish people!

TrophyHunter is having a Maintenance Day/BBQ at his place on August 15th, and you should make an effort to show up and introduce yourself. This is a GREAT way to meet people from the club and a lot of us will be there. Ya never really see this many club people at one time unless you come to the Desert Dash, or as we found out last year, the X-Plane ride too.

The info on the BBQ is here, looking forward to meeting all the new people and seeing the old dog's again :clapping:

CLICK HERE FOR INFO

TrophyHunter is having a Maintenance Day/BBQ at his place on August 15th, and you should make an effort to show up and introduce yourself. This is a GREAT way to meet people from the club and a lot of us will be there. Ya never really see this many club people at one time unless you come to the Desert Dash, or as we found out last year, the X-Plane ride too.

The info on the BBQ is here, looking forward to meeting all the new people and seeing the old dog's again :clapping:

CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Does this mean you will be setting up a geek booth at the BBQ.

Does this mean you will be setting up a geek booth at the BBQ.

If Ken wants me to, sure. We could do a lil GPS demo or somethin.

NOW I see this thread...good idea Roger... Been outta town so catchin' up. Sorry for the duplication. I'm open to whatever folks wanna do.

Set a time, we'll get the front room set up.....

Whatever makes it a productive day.