Mimi,

I will call you in the morning to let you know if I'll be meeting the group or not.

I'm loaded up and ready to ride. THe bike fired right up after sitting idle for a month. Gotta love the fuelie. I mounted a new rear tire and 50t sprocket for creeping through the rock gardens and climbing the hills. I've got new gloves and goggles and a full tank of gas. I can't wait to get there.

Talk to ya's in the morning.

See you all in the meadows

DSC00165.jpg

Jon

Since I won't be getting there until 5-6ish, what type of vehicles are you early drivers taking so I can identify you. I assume we may be the only ones there on a tuesday afternoon but it will save me any hassles of finding the group.

I may or may not make it there by 7:30 so don't wait for me. If you guys are caravaning with a trailer in tow, I'll eventually catch up to you if I'm a half hour or so late. I also have the GPS coordinates to the Troy Meadows overflow campground (N36 03 45.9 W118 14 27.9) in case I don't see you guys along the way.

I had a bunch of stuff to finish up on my bike and packing is taking forever because I haven't multi-night camped in years and I'm still running around like a chicken with its head cut off...bok bok bok!!!!!

Are you going I-15 to 395? Any idea what's the name of the exit you take?

I believe it is 9 Mile Creek or 9 Mile Canyon. Turn left and go up. Once your about 5 miles off 395 the cel phones cease to work and won't work all week. I can't wait!

It's now 430. I am just about fully packed up. I will be prerunning the course, see you at camp.

Zina feel free to call me with any questions. By the time you're on the road I'll have the 9Mile thing straitened out.

Jon

I may or may not make it there by 7:30 so don't wait for me. If you guys are caravaning with a trailer in tow, I'll eventually catch up to you if I'm a half hour or so late. I also have the GPS coordinates to the Troy Meadows overflow campground (N36 03 45.9 W118 14 27.9) in case I don't see you guys along the way.

I had a bunch of stuff to finish up on my bike and packing is taking forever because I haven't multi-night camped in years and I'm still running around like a chicken with its head cut off...bok bok bok!!!!!

Are you going I-15 to 395? Any idea what's the name of the exit you take?

Yes, I15 to 395, just past Pearsonville is Nine Nile road which you turn left on.

1000 topping off at the beautiful Pearsonville Shell station. Last chance for gas, Subway, cel phone calls and website updates. :)

See you laggers at camp.

See the rest of the lot this weekend at Trophyhunters, maybe.