Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

FREE Showings of Freedom Riders and Klunkerz

Some Mtn biking buddies asked me to post the below SDMBA announcement......I went and saw Klunkerz at La Paloma earlier this year with Gary Fisher and others in the audience......funny/interesting tale about the very beginings of the mountain bike movement.......I haven't seen Freedom Riders but it looks interesting......

SDMBA will be hosting a double feature of Freedom Riders, followed by Klunkerz at the Stone Brewery in Escondido on Monday June 15th at 830 PM. It is a free show, but we will be asking for donations to support Freedom Riders and Klunkerz. If you have not been to the Stone Brewery Gardens, they are beautiful. It is an outdoor venue, with seating for over 200. There is an outdoor bar for us, and there will be drink specials. 21 and up with ID please.

Come on out and enjoy the fun. Bring a blanket or chairs as it is grass seating, as no other seating is provided. Please come out. We really need to support these film makers. They are working hard to promote the sport and keep your trails open.

klunkerz.jpg

Breeze, Ritchey and Fisher... Mt Tam... re-packing rear hubs after each downhill... I will have to try to get there; should be very cool

Breeze, Ritchey and Fisher... Mt Tam... re-packing rear hubs after each downhill... I will have to try to get there; should be very cool

I have the DVD if you want to borrow it sometime......

Bump if anyone is free tonight.......I won't be going.....