I would like to race, has anybody called about getting a room at Veronica's? I would gladly pay for a room if anybody could give me a ride down, I can't drive my company truck across the border. I have been wanting to do this race for many years, finally got the time to do it.

Latest news

Hola Race Participants,

We're pleased to announce the addition of an Ironman class to the 2009 Tecate Hare Scrambles! In the past we've had many die-hard racers who like to torture themselves by racing both the morning and afternoon sessions, so this year we're going to do things a little differently and will have a formal Ironman class. Here's the details:

- Ironman entrants race the morning and afternoon sessions

- Entry fee is $120 (compare that to $160 if you were to enter both sessions separately)

- There will be one trophy for every six riders in the Ironman class

- Ironman entrants are not eligible for any other class (you'll be busy anyway)

- The winner will be determined by the rider who has the fastest combined finishing times of the morning and afternoon races.

So if you think you have what it takes, download the updated entry form and mail it in. Remember, pre-entries must be received no later than Dec 1.

You can download the updated entry form here:

http://www.losancianos.com/registration

P.S. With the 2009 Baja 1000 just a little over two short weeks away, we wanted to wish our Baja racing friends the best of luck.

See you in Baja,

Los Ancianos M.C.

For all adventurers, I highly recommend this event it will be a super good challenging (but very doable) single track ride, just gotta pace yer-self !!!! R

I would love to go but I have conflicting events. I have pre-run the course several years back. It was TIGHT! Bring patience with you.

I would love to go but I have conflicting events. I have pre-run the course several years back. It was TIGHT! Bring patience with you.

hmmmmm Christi ,,, the crystal ball says BIG 6 at Rynoland????????? If not tecate I would do the rynoland event!, it will be really good as well!!

robert, saw your message for this. not sure if I sent a reply. I have no passport and no trail bike at the moment. D38 races are scheduled for the next 2 weekends. No wimps 250 mile team race this sunday if anyone wants to stop by and witness the pain.

Good luck and do a helmet cam vid for us.

thanks man,,,tecate ....way too serious!!! no xtra camera equipment to mess with!! Have fun in the D38 stuff!! Hope you can visit the D37 zone for a H&H or big six race,,,,the 29 palms one was epic a few years back after a desert rain the day before!!

format is a little different,, 12 mile loop for Am sportsman race and 20 mile loop for ProA B PM race, both races are 2 hour races. look like a greta format!!

KTMRad - u can borrow my KTM 200cc 2-stroke for this. I live in San Carlos too.

whoa!! Kato 200 that is a choice weapon for tecate!! see you guys at the show!

Look for the BRUX truck!

this is about the best 2 hour adventure ride in the southwest! Hope some come down for the test. R

cool overcast moisture under the top crust,,,morning 2 hour 12mile loops most did 4 laps.

PM race was scheduled for 2 hour but instead was simply a 2 lap race over an amazing loop of alot of single track with all types of terrain almost no dust and great traction for all, 4 me it was a @ 1.5 hr per lap adventure,, that is total @ 3 hours long......the pro riders were mostly packed and gone driving home when my checkers fell!! Those guys are ridiculously fast over terrain.

Prelim top 3 Lanza Kaw, Garrison Yam, Burson Hus,

for us Husky fans Nick was the man of the race, as he stalled at the start and was last off the pro and 30sec to a minute down at the start,,,he came through all into second at the end of the first lap!! and finished 3rd OA. (2010 TC250)

never posted the Brux Rider crew results, Race 1 Cyril 3rd 30 international sportsmen, Massimo 1st 40 international sportsmen, Tim 1st 60 Int sptsmn, afternoon race Tommy 1st 30B, Robert 3rd 40B