Any one up for a ride in the Pine Valley area...there is 20% chance of rain with a low of 45 degrees B)

I get off of work at 1 today :lol: .......I'm itching to go roost some dirt with my green stickered Five Hundy :blink: .

Maybe I'll see you out there, I don't have a DS kit on it so I'll have to be done riding and back at the truck before dark.

I get off of work at 1 today :lol: .......I'm itching to go roost some dirt with my green stickered Five Hundy :blink: .

Maybe I'll see you out there, I don't have a DS kit on it so I'll have to be done riding and back at the truck before dark.

Sounds good...I'll be there around 730

Weather is looking kind of cold

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findwe...;weekday=Friday

Dammit; I did not get to go today, I got home from work in time for the delivery of the new washer and then I found myself ready to ride with the trailer set up but the 4Runner was gone.. :rolleyes:

I need to stop buying toys and buy me a used truck :blink: , all I have right now is 4 bikes and the 4Runner.

I dont have any pictures but the weather was great...the guys that rode with me (OUTERLIMITS, Morgan etc) help make the ride a blast.

The converted stock head light was Bad to the Bone along with the night rider.

I look forward to the next one!

I dont have any pictures but the weather was great

That's okay. The scenery and action tends to be a little dark and blurry in pictures at night anyway. :rolleyes: