Crash_Man

Ready to Ride!

I have been riding my CRF450R set-up for desert riding for a little while now and have come to the conclusion that having a red sticker bike is not the way to go. I found a great deal on a 2007 KTM 525 EXC and went for it. Being it was father’s day my wife agreed so I am now ready to get out and do some dual sporting and extending my desert rides. I look forward to joining some rides and meeting fellow rides.

Welcome. It is pretty hot for an old fart like me in the desert (during the day) for the next few months. I am about ready to put on my lights and do some night riding in Anza Borrego before they close it for lack of funds. Ken

Welcome. It is pretty hot for an old fart like me in the desert (during the day) for the next few months. I am about ready to put on my lights and do some night riding in Anza Borrego before they close it for lack of funds. Ken

That sounds like fun to me. My CRF does not have lights so I have not done much night riding, at least not on purpose. I would be up for Anza Borrego to ?? just let me know when.

Cory

I have been riding my CRF450R set-up for desert riding for a little while now and have come to the conclusion that having a red sticker bike is not the way to go. I found a great deal on a 2007 KTM 525 EXC and went for it. Being it was father’s day my wife agreed so I am now ready to get out and do some dual sporting and extending my desert rides. I look forward to joining some rides and meeting fellow rides.

Good to see you're dual-sported and all validated now Cory!!!

Jeff and Alex may remember Cory from THIS RIDE. He's the one we met up with at Pumpkin Patch and that launched himself into the ditch on his CRF. I see you picked an appropriate name!!!

Looking forward to getting out and hitting some stuff. Looks like I might have another potential North County rider for some "Long Way Home" rides!!!

Good to see you're dual-sported and all validated now Cory!!!

Jeff and Alex may remember Cory from THIS RIDE. He's the one we met up with at Pumpkin Patch and that launched himself into the ditch on his CRF. I see you picked an appropriate name!!!

Looking forward to getting out and hitting some stuff. Looks like I might have another potential North County rider for some "Long Way Home" rides!!!

You had to bring that up.. :lol: My throttle stuck.. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it! :scratch_one-s_head:

Welcome to club. I like red sticker bikes. I just don't like the fact that they are red stickered. :scratch_one-s_head:

I am about ready to put on my lights and do some night riding in Anza Borrego before they close it for lack of funds. Ken

After that we'll have to sneak past the armed guards and razor wire when nobody's looking. :scratch_one-s_head: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

After that we'll have to sneak past the armed guards and razor wire when nobody's looking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is much easier if you're wearing ALL BLACK :scratch_one-s_head: