Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

corral canyon Thursday

trucking over Corral campground. Be there. At 830...

Meeting Tim and crawdaddy's ex-Yz. Look for my truck, and my trailer attached to an explorer sport-track

Half day ride

Meeting Tim and crawdaddy's ex-Yz. Look for my truck, and my trailer attached to an explorer sport-track

Half day ride

Slut, I "get" to work on Thursday.

Half day ride

Slut, I "get" to work on Thursday.

well I'm sure your slack-jawed "superiors" and all the snotty nosed rug rats will buy you a beer at two!!

Oh!!! They won't?!?!?!

Well you do whatever you think is right...

88 mph and a flux capacitor, and you wouldve been on time!!

Ok; who the hell sanitized all the trails?!?!

Trail 1; it used to have that little step up... Filled in now!!!

Kernan north; all the singletrack is now graded quad trail!

Kernan (south? Our trail); they removed all the ruts AND blew out some of the bermed corners... They are now off camber, dusty, hairpins!! The ruts were the only thing that kept tards off that trail... I predict carnage

Tim biffed on Spur, broke his brake lever... Other than that, uneventful day

Kernan (south? Our trail); they removed all the ruts AND blew out some of the bermed corners... They are now off camber, dusty, hairpins!! The ruts were the only thing that kept tards off that trail... I predict carnage

maybe unpermitted mtb like I said earler WTF

I definielty notice the SDAR part of Kernan as being sanitized withing an inch of it's life. I stacked pretty good in the Sagebrush Safari on a dusty tractionless corner. Also, how about trail 5, I think that got knocked down pretty good as well. One thing that I notice though, much of the sanitatizing doesn't look all that runoff proof. Time will tell...

I don't think sagebrush rode trail 1, and I'm sure they didn't run north kernan... Pretty sure it was an effort to minimize erosion and trail "damage"

I was not pleased...

88 mph and a flux capacitor, and you wouldve been on time!!

Tim biffed on Spur, broke his brake lever... Other than that, uneventful day

Trail 1??? You're not talking about that sweet rock step-up south of where the trail crosses the Bronco Peak trail are you???

North Kernan was being "reworked" a month or two ago when Mickey and I were out there.

I'll say it again - THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LEAVING SOME TRAILS DIFFICULT TO RIDE!!!!!! NOT EVERYBODY HAS TO BE ABLE TO RIDE EVERY TRAIL!!!!

So you guys got to ride on a Thursday. Are you all boasting or complaining? I took the students to Green Valley Falls and watched them frolic in the water while I talked to a hot female teacher. Life can be good when not riding trails.

So you guys got to ride on a Thursday. Are you all boasting or complaining? I took the students to Green Valley Falls and watched them frolic in the water

You have some lucky students, I never went to a school where it was close enough to nature that we got to go enjoy it.

So you guys got to ride on a Thursday. Are you all boasting or complaining? I took the students to Green Valley Falls and watched them frolic in the water

You have some lucky students, I never went to a school where it was close enough to nature that we got to go enjoy it.

Thats why its called Cuyamaca Outdoor School. It has been in operation since 1946. Its a San Diego County tradition.

So you guys got to ride on a Thursday. Are you all boasting or complaining? I took the students to Green Valley Falls and watched them frolic in the water while I talked to a hot female teacher. Life can be good when not riding trails.

It wouldve been better to frolic in the water with a hot teacher ( think van halen)

I was neither boasting nor complaining about riding on a Thursday... I was complaining about trails being turned in to fire roads...

Sagebrush did trail 5??!?!?! That surprises me!! Pretty bouldery for bikes...

Did Sagebrush go up or down trail 5? By the way the teacher is hot. Did I mention she is hot? Hey kid, get away from that cliff!!!

Thats why its called Cuyamaca Outdoor School. It has been in operation since 1946. Its a San Diego County tradition.

as a former 6th grade camp kid, i appreciated that place VERY much...got to go on first week back from XMAS vacation...

snow, mud, and all that fun stuff....and my mom sent me with garden gloves!!! :o

Blind :)..reminiscing....hijack off...

Sagebrush did trail 5??!?!?! That surprises me!! Pretty bouldery for bikes...

It was up 5. Mostly heart rate maxing hike-a-bike madness. Running up a rocky hill in Sidi MTB shoes ain't no picnic.