KLXBEN

ANYBODY RIDING 3/21/09

CHECKIN TO SEE IF ANYBODY IS GOING OR WANTS TO RIDE ON SAT? MAYBE BEAR VALLEY RD TO KERNAN OR BOULDER CREEK RD TO JULIAN OR NOBLE CANYON TO LAGUNA. I AM UP FOR IDEAS. I LIVE IN DESCANSO SO ANYWHERE SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. MAYBE EVEN A RUN TO ANZA BORREGO.

CHECKIN TO SEE IF ANYBODY IS GOING OR WANTS TO RIDE ON SAT? MAYBE BEAR VALLEY RD TO KERNAN OR BOULDER CREEK RD TO JULIAN OR NOBLE CANYON TO LAGUNA. I AM UP FOR IDEAS. I LIVE IN DESCANSO SO ANYWHERE SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. MAYBE EVEN A RUN TO ANZA BORREGO.

Welcome to the site! I live in Descanso as well. Just north of Raintree market about 1/2 a mile. I have been on 5 SDAR rides. Ready for some more! My weekends are always off for a ride. What time Sat.?

You say, "Really Heavy Bike" I have a, "Really Light Bike".

I'm up for a DS ride on Sat, was thinking about the Warner Springs area. Something father south could be fun too, just not as familiar with the mountains over there.

Come on down! I am well versed with P.V., Corral Canyon, Laguna, Mc Cain, Border rd., Jacumba, and North of Jacumba.

Come on down! I am well versed with P.V., Corral Canyon, Laguna, Mc Cain, Border rd., Jacumba, and North of Jacumba.

Sounds great, never been to those places, I'd like to see something new with someone who knows. Where can we ride with big views?

I WILL BE AT THE FROSTY BURGER IN PINE VALLEY ON SAT ABOUT 9:00AM. I WILL WAIT A FEW MINUTES THEN I'M GONE. HOPE TO SEE SOMEONE THERE. JED WE LIVE SO CLOSE WE SHOULD RIDE MORE. I LIVE ON MANZANITA LN JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM RAINTREE. I AM NOT AN EXPERT RIDER I JUST LIKE TO CRUISE, BUT IM GOOD FOR A LOT OF LOCAL RIDES. I DID COMPLETE DAY ONE OF THE 2009 DESERT DASH AND MADE IT BACK WELL BEFORE DARK. BUT DAY TWO ON PINYON MNT. WAS A ASS KICKER SO I COMPLETED HALF OF THE DAYS RIDE.

Guest Chris&Tammy

i will be at ocotillo wells if you want to ride there

OW "might" be a tad far for me, no trailer....unless i pyro it... :)

plus this damn nice family that lives with me, is trying to grab my attention... :)

i am doing some maintenance tonight...yipee!! need to go run around on the bike to warm 'er up

soz i can change the oil...no garage so, you know, fun times...ye ol' parking area!!!(*plus sweet neighbor's opinion of it all :) )

...rant off.

so i think i am gonna see if i can get THAT sorted out...oh yeah, so i don't know what i am doing, but dangit, i wanna ride!

might be Sunday, and poss off the 8 somewhere...PV?? and probably Pyro it..used to camp out in Kitchen Creek... hmmm..(*type-thinking ...sorry...)

Blind :) ...*type-thinking*..i like that, i think i'll trademark it...*noted*

Guest Chris&Tammy
OW "might" be a tad far for me, no trailer....unless i pyro it... :)

plus this damn nice family that lives with me, is trying to grab my attention... :)

i am doing some maintenance tonight...yipee!! need to go run around on the bike to warm 'er up

soz i can change the oil...no garage so, you know, fun times...ye ol' parking area!!!(*plus sweet neighbor's opinion of it all :) )

...rant off.

so i think i am gonna see if i can get THAT sorted out...oh yeah, so i don't know what i am doing, but dangit, i wanna ride!

might be Sunday, and poss off the 8 somewhere...PV?? and probably Pyro it..used to camp out in Kitchen Creek... hmmm..(*type-thinking ...sorry...)

Blind :) ...*type-thinking*..i like that, i think i'll trademark it...*noted*

Let me know, dont have anyone going up here i can try lark or something

Ok I WILL MAKE THIS OFFICIAL. I WILL TRY TO BE AT FROSTY BURGER AT 9AM, 930 IF I AM A BIT LATE. I WILL RIDE MY YAMAHA THERE. SEE YOU THERE OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT WANTS TO DO AN EASY TO INTERMEDIATE RIDE. P.V. TO CORRAL OR MAYBE TO THE GLIDER PORT AND BEYOND. BUT IN THE END, OLD HWY 80 BACK TO P.V. I WILL CHECK THIS POST TOMORROW MORNING BEFORE I GO.\

jED

I've done two of the three rides mentioned but have never done Noble Creek to Laguna. What's that trail like and how do you access it?

Noble Canyon (at least the one I'm thinking of) is not dirtbike or even dual sport legal... it is a hiking and biking trail... AWESOME mountain bike ride, though... like world class fun

Boulder Creek and Kitchen Creek both end up at Sunrise from opposite sides... Kitchen Creek normally has gates, and some people ride around them (not anybody from this site) Boulder Creek starts in Descanso and is an easy fire road meandering through the hills.

have a good ride, guys!