Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Tuesday ride Corral Canyon

Can anyone join me for a weekday ride Tuesday the 16th. Park at pine valley and ride to Corral Canyon.

Bill

760-877-8276

Tuesday is the 17th. Let me see if I can get out of work.

Sounds enticing.

Maybe. How technical?

Plate or sticker?

TNT, I still got a YZF250. Maybe your wife would like to buy it. Sorry for highjack. PM if interested.

Can anyone join me for a weekday ride Tuesday the 16th. Park at pine valley and ride to Corral Canyon.

Bill

760-877-8276

I can make it but i have little recent dirt experience on stock DR650. Are there trails for wusses?

My Son-in-Law's first dirt was this ride on a bone stock DR650. It was even raining, making the deathwings even more fun. Dry should be no problem. Kernan to CC will give you a work out but the bike is more than capable.

If you're interested in the $150 worth of mods he's done, PM me. It woke the bike up nicely.

Bill

760-877-8276

I can make it but i have little recent dirt experience on stock DR650. Are there trails for wusses?

As trophy alluded to; the bike is fine, and that ride is on the easy side... That being said, I've seen lots of crashes on kernan, especially on bigger bikes... Nobody can really make the call but you... One option is to meet them at kernan crossroads, and avoid the hi speed fire road, associated TIGHT singletrack if taken, and the very rocky descent (and climb when leaving)

So who's in on this ride,when and where?

They have an instigator, now they need a coordinator...

My Son-in-Law's first dirt was this ride on a bone stock DR650. It was even raining, making the deathwings even more fun. Dry should be no problem. Kernan to CC will give you a work out but the bike is more than capable.

If you're interested in the $150 worth of mods he's done, PM me. It woke the bike up nicely.

Thanks, i would like some inexpensive mods-and probably should tinker with my suspension too. I just replaced the trailwings with a slightly dirtier IRC set. I liked the wings fine but only rode in the desert 3 days and 1 trip up otay mtn.