Sign in to follow this  
Jaynen

Aerostich Roadcrafter and sizing?

I really want to get one of these for all around all weather riding (at least street stuff) but I keep looking used because they are pricy. The old sizing chart was taken down and replaced with this custom thing and they recommended a 40L with added leg length but thats even more money and I dont know if I want to go brand new.

Anyone have one of these or any input on sizing with them?

I really want to get one of these for all around all weather riding (at least street stuff) but I keep looking used because they are pricy. The old sizing chart was taken down and replaced with this custom thing and they recommended a 40L with added leg length but thats even more money and I dont know if I want to go brand new.

Anyone have one of these or any input on sizing with them?

I suggest Cycleport air mesh kevlar.

http://www.motoport.com/

They are custom tailored to your measurements, also they are local. Stop by and take a look at mine if you want. :) Ken

I just sold mine in perfect shape last week for $400! I'm 5'10", 33" inseam and about 170 pounds and a 42L fit perfect for what it's worth.

I just sold mine in perfect shape last week for $400! I'm 5'10", 33" inseam and about 170 pounds and a 42L fit perfect for what it's worth.

Just not riding the street anymore or why did you have to get rid of it? I am 6ft 165 and about 34" inseam So 42L might fit me also then.

I already have a 2 piece set with armor alpinestar air flo pants and jacket. I am interested in the Roadcrafter for cooler weather and its flexibility in that regard. (I think its waterproof for rain etc in addition)

I have plenty of warm clothes and underlayers but need that windproof/waterproof outer. I don't even like riding to work in sub 60 degree temps because I have to bundle so much its annoying (if my commute wasnt 30miles of I-5 it wouldnt be as big of a deal)