Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevensyanora

whos going rideing

Supermoto in Long Beach at the Queen Mary.

http://www.troyleedesigns.com/teamtld/supe...o/queenmary.php

I'll be around for one of the two rides shaping up for Nov. 11th. Can't wait to check the range with the new tank and rejetted carb. 4.7 gallons of long distance cruising. I think I'm ready for a Mexico trip....where was that thread again....

See ya next week,

Jon

I am up for a ride. I don't know my way around well yet, but I am good at eating someone elses dust. I am up for anything that doesn't involve a helicopter. Ken

I didn't know you guys were going to take the "helicopter" thing so seriously. Scratch the helicopter thing, I am up for anything that doesn't involve barnyard animals and jello shooters. Ken

Guest stevensyanora

Supermoto in Long Beach at the Queen Mary.

http://www.troyleedesigns.com/teamtld/supe...o/queenmary.php

I'll be around for one of the two rides shaping up for Nov. 11th. Can't wait to check the range with the new tank and rejetted carb. 4.7 gallons of long distance cruising. I think I'm ready for a Mexico trip....where was that thread again....

See ya next week,

Jon

hey Jon Im ready to roll down mexico way when ever your ready ,just give my fair warning ....steve... :ph34r:

I didn't know you guys were going to take the "helicopter" thing so seriously. Scratch the helicopter thing, I am up for anything that doesn't involve barnyard animals and jello shooters. Ken

hey there Ken so .are you going rideing tommorow? maybe we could exsplore the trails off the s2 by san felipe...up into the volcan mtns. I never been there but we could check it out. :D what do you think? Steve

Where do you want to meet and what time? I will trailer from Vista. Ken

Guest stevensyanora

how about the trusty packards coffee house (the one next two circle k) in Ramona at say 0830....

Hi guys,

I'm still working on my bike at this moment...If I get it done, I'll see you tomorrow at Packards ( the plan is to ride from Packards, not to truck it to up there, right :ph34r: ?)

Alex.

Guest stevensyanora

thats right alex ....Please get your bike ready tonight ,so you can be there ,were gona have a blast....Steve