We have a hoodie from a rider at lunch Saturday and some motorcycle equipment from someone in the cabins or huts. PM me for return options, or I will bring them next year. :clapping:

We have a hoodie from a rider at lunch Saturday and some motorcycle equipment from someone in the cabins or huts. PM me for return options, or I will bring them next year. :clapping:

I'll post on the D37 forums also.

Thanks,

There is a missing license plate for a bike too, it say's "SCHWINN"

There is a missing a license plate for a bike too, it say's "SCHWINN"

I wonder who that belongs to. I doubt you will ever be able to find the owner of the plate.

I wonder who that belongs to. I doubt you will ever be able to find the owner of the plate.

My Terra Flex gotta hold on that plate somewhere after Blu inn, its out there in the wash and I aint lookin for it. :lol:

My Terra Flex gotta hold on that plate somewhere after Blu inn, its out there in the wash and I aint lookin for it. :angry:

If you do go out there keep an eye out for my red gas cap vent on Pinion Mtn Road. :lol:

What the heck is a "Hoodie" ??

Hooded sweatshirt.

You need to get with the times man!

Ahhh.....hood = hoodie.

I was thinking "Hootie"

I don't want to get with the times :lol::angry:

It's a cardigan with a tuque attached to it... :lol:

It's a cardigan with a tuque attached to it... :lol:

Darn you Doug. I just had to look it up. Please in the future remember that this is Southern California! We know surfboards not knit caps! :ph34r::lol:

Toque or tuque (Canadian French: tuque) is the Canadian term for a knitted hat, originally of wool though now often of synthetic fibers, that is designed to provide warmth in winter. All tuques are tapered, they sometimes have ear-flaps, and may be topped with a pom-pon, this style of tuque is sometimes referred to as a sherpa. [citation needed] Tuques may have a folded brim, or none, and may be worn tightly fitting the skull or loose on top although the latter is considered more standard.