TrophyHunter

Four Strokes Only

My experience with FourStrokesOnly started well with a phone conversation with Anthony and a promise of a part I needed for X-Plane. I ordered it on Jan 2 for a promised Jan 8th delivery.

After a no show by the part, I found a solution and loaded up for the ride. I called and left voicemail on Jan 14 telling Anthony NOT to ship the product and NOT charge my credit card. I never got a call back.

Imagine my surprise when the part arrived............Feb 2nd! Shipped on Jan 30...hmmmmm.

Off to the computer........yup....$$$$$ to FSO. Drat. <_<

Another message left to resolve the issue....no call back after 3 days. Contested charges and shipping parts back (shipping receipt required by credit card company....fair..)

Incredibly poor customer service and delivery a month after ordering & canceling. :angry:

My experience with FourStrokesOnly started well with a phone conversation with Anthony and a promise of a part I needed for X-Plane. I ordered it on Jan 2 for a promised Jan 8th delivery.

After a no show by the part, I found a solution and loaded up for the ride. I called and left voicemail on Jan 14 telling Anthony NOT to ship the product and NOT charge my credit card. I never got a call back.

Imagine my surprise when the part arrived............Feb 2nd! Shipped on Jan 30...hmmmmm.

Off to the computer........yup....$$$$$ to FSO. Drat. <_<

Another message left to resolve the issue....no call back after 3 days. Contested charges and shipping parts back (shipping receipt required by credit card company....fair..)

Incredibly poor customer service and delivery a month after ordering & canceling. :angry:

Reminds me of years ago when I had my own accessory/repair shop and I ordered an exhaust system for a customers bike from Poweroll. When it arrived, it was the wrong pipe; not even close. I tried to call the company back but they didn't answer their phone. Luckily, I had paid COD with a company check and stopped the check. I kept trying to call the company but by the end of the week, the phone number was out of service and of course there was no new number. :o At least I was only out the stop charge.

Contested charges and shipping parts back (shipping receipt required by credit card company....fair..)

Trophy Hunter, that sucks.

Every time you contest credit card charges it lowers your FICO score. Even if you were not culpable and the charges were removed. :lol:

UPDATE: I sent the parts back to 4 SO (Anthony) with a semi-scathing but diplomatic letter requesting a refund PLUS MY shipping & handling of $10.

Got a voicemail Tuesday from Anthony saying he was going to do exactly that. Checked my account since then & today....he kept his word. Frustrating that I had to jump through a few hoops, but he took care of it.

Frankly, if this is all I have to complain about....I'm a lucky guy. Just a caution in getting stuff when promised but he made it right in the end. :blink: