Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

AHRMA Vintage National Feb 7-8

I will be heading to Buckeye Arizona this weekend to race the first race of the season. The Arizona Cycle Park has a great track and will give a full report on Monday. In the mean time the bikes are ready to go. I will race the 100cc Intermediate class as well as the over 50 age class on a small bore bike. I ride a 74 Hodaka 100cc Superrat.

DSCN4779.jpg

The bike in front is my main bike and I also have a backup bike. They have a few mods also.

DSCN4781.jpg

I have a plastic tank, 34mm forks, narrowed seat and for the trick parts I have a aftermarket swing arm, Harry Taylor pipe and engine porting. I will give you a little history on Harry. He worked for Hodaka in the R&D Department and is still trying to make them go fast. We will have his 75th birthday party at Hodaka Day's this June

HarryDaytona6806150.jpg

ps-sb-HTtrophies.jpg

KellysPhotos435.jpg

I'm lucky to know him as a personal friend and great guy helping us Hodaka Racers. I give you the after race story with a bunch of photos. Thanks Kelly

Great post Kelly. Have fun and bring home a trophy (or at least a shirt with your pic on it).

Nothing like some "Harry" porting to make the ol' bike go fast. :)

Good luck. It looks like a really fun time will be had by all. :)