Sign in to follow this  
slosher

Monday Hook up Ride..

sorry fellas i gotta pull out. had some vehicle problems and the misses had to take my truck into work leaving me w/o. Its just to far to travel on the 450 to get from ramona to pv and then have fun from there. i am gonna just hit the local stuff i guess :lol:

sorry fellas i gotta pull out. had some vehicle problems and the misses had to take my truck into work leaving me w/o. Its just to far to travel on the 450 to get from ramona to pv and then have fun from there. i am gonna just hit the local stuff i guess :lol:

Want me to pick you up?

or ride to the lakeside rodeo grounds and I'll pick you up there... Then you can ride wildcat!

I :huh:will meet you at PV since you are riding Kernan I would pick him up but the bike is loaded on the rack and the trailer is not ready to go could have done it if I had known last nite

ok - recap... Hobiee didn't respond... So I am trucking to pv... Meet slosher, roost, sdl, and caravan to crossroads... Some will ride SDAR trail to 4 corners and slosher will meet us by taking the road...

Agenda; trail one to trail 2... Spur to espinosa... Then gauge the big bike on doing 5, 6, the rest of 1, and 11... At some point we may subdivide; jeff on a smoker and slosh on street tires... Different strokes ya know

With the kind of day I had at work today, going riding would have been way better and less expensive as well. :lol:

bikeslut

i really appreciate that offer and i guess i should have checked back here but i didn't till now. sorry i missed out. hopefully i can catch the next one. again i am grateful for the offer!