Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

Saturday Plaster City West!

I'll be out at plaster city west with briana tomorrow. We will be riding around and chilling out with tree and whoever else is out there. If you wanna come out ride, BBQ, drink some beers, cmon out. I'll be at plaster city west at 10AM tomorrow. Races are on Sunday. Anyone wanna come and hang??

brad

I'll be out at plaster city west with briana tomorrow. We will be riding around and chilling out with tree and whoever else is out there. If you wanna come out ride, BBQ, drink some beers, cmon out. I'll be at plaster city west at 10AM tomorrow. Races are on Sunday. Anyone wanna come and hang??

brad

619-990-0843

Is that anywhere near Norfolk, VA?

brad

619-990-0843

Is that anywhere near Norfolk, VA?

WILL!!!!

Whats up man. How long till you are shipped off to the middle yeast?? Glad to hear from you man. Wish you were here.

I will be going out on saturday and would like to meet some of you guys from the sdar group.

cool, we'll be out there about 10am. I have a maroon toyota tacoma and a couple orange bikes with me. Should be near the otb pit area.

I will probably see you before and after the race, and at checkpoint 1. I plan on getting there about 8am. Sunday. B) Ken

It was nice to meet up with some of you guys on Saturday and to bad the ride was cut short but I know that you had to race on Sunday.