Sign in to follow this  

I will have Monday off to ride somewhere. Not too many tracks open on Monday so I was considering a trail ride or Desert or dualsport.

Anyone got something already going on? .... RoostingU? Bikeslut?

I will have Monday off to ride somewhere. Not too many tracks open on Monday so I was considering a trail ride or Desert or dualsport.

:angry: court and the DMV... THAT'S where I'M going! I suppose YOU are going for a bike ride??

On the plus side, I replaced the rim strip on my DRZ, put on a new tire, lubed the steering head bearings last night...

tonight: new chain, front tire, air filter...

NEXT Monday I should be ready to roll

I would be interested in a monday ride, maybe CC or PV B)

I'd be up for that since I have never ridden there.

B) court and the DMV... THAT'S where I'M going! I suppose YOU are going for a bike ride??

On the plus side, I replaced the rim strip on my DRZ, put on a new tire, lubed the steering head bearings last night...

tonight: new chain, front tire, air filter...

NEXT Monday I should be ready to roll

Cya at the DMV :)

I was going to call her later, she wants to do CC and I would imagine about 9-10am not sure. what time can you be there maybe meet up somewhere, between the campground and BP <_<

Dont change plans for me

I'll know when I know, since that is how these things work... I want to do a quick shakedown on slutbike; somewhere close to my resue team... Putting in a 4mm tube is a workout!

Putting in a 4mm tube is a workout!

It's like trying to stuff one tire inside another. <_<

This ride will be rescheduled for Monday the 1st or a week from Monday and depending on who is riding may start at PV or CC

Bikeslut,Fakename,Ozzy? I just talked to Christi and she had last minute obligations,but she wants to ride next monday as she

has never riden that area.

Oh well, now it's raining. probably not everybody is willing to ride in the rain, anyway. I am, and would prefer it any day to a day of driving my truck in the rain while I am at work. :rolleyes:

This ride will be rescheduled for Monday the 1st or a week from Monday and depending on who is riding may start at PV or CC

Bikeslut,Fakename,Ozzy? I just talked to Christi and she had last minute obligations,but she wants to ride next monday as she

has never riden that area.

great; I'll pencil ya'll in... Jeff; you planning on some harder trails, or just the old favorites? Mount your camera on me, and I'll follow you up kernan!

Just got a PM from slosher... we are meeting at PV cul de sac at 10 ish... If my DRZ has no issues this Friday (undisclosed location :angry: ) I'll ride that, or bring the BRP

Monday the 2nd