Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Cash'd Out - Fri Jan 23rd, 2009

The REAL man in black is playing this Friday night at Canes Bar and Grill at 9pm. Well, it may not be the REAL man in black, but the cover band Cash'd Out is damn close. They do a REALLY great set of tunes, I've seen them 10 or so times and they were awesome every time.

Anyone interested in going out Friday evening for some tunes? Any Cash fans out there?? I'm thinking it might be fun to get a few people together for this, let me know.

From their site:

Then, on Friday night we're playing an incredible event at Canes in Mission Beach. This will be an ASR after party combined with a fund raiser for Athletes for Education. The event will be hosted by Charger Kassim Osgood and sponsored by Harley Davidson, Rock Star Energy Drink, Dragon Sunglasses and Sun Diego. There will be a raffle with over $2000 in giveaways! Opening the show is a special performance by Doc Bones & The Rattlesnakes. Then, one of our favorite local bands, Pushin' Rope will play, followed by Cash'd Out. DJ Gonzo will be spinning in between bands and presentations. We highly suggest you buy your tickets before Friday!

Roger; that drummer look familiar?

that's our very own Cap'n Andy... from The Tighten Ups. I used to know the bass player too, but that picture looks much different...

any way; I can't go... just thought I would name drop, then bail :unsure:

how much are the ticks? if we can find a sitter for the boy count me and the wifey in :unsure: