Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

National Hare and Hound 25JAN09 Johnson Valley

Just curious, checking in, on SD riders.

I'll be there. Will come up Sunday early. Be with the Vikings. I'm a Super Senior so I'll be on the first line. It's nice starting on the first line, Experts. When I race a Grand Prix my wife tells me I race with the old men, little boys, and women!

Just curious, checking in, on SD riders.

I'll be there. Will come up Sunday early. Be with the Vikings. I'm a Super Senior so I'll be on the first line. It's nice starting on the first line, Experts. When I race a Grand Prix my wife tells me I race with the old men, little boys, and women!

Barry,

curious do you know the line procedure for these Nat H&Hs ,, ex. how many and in what order, thanks R

I wish.

I am just not prepared! My Honda needs some love before I take it to a National.

I will probably be at the D37 GP in Taft. You?

I think Nationals usually have a five row start.

!

Barry,

curious do you know the line procedure for these Nat H&Hs ,, ex. how many and in what order, thanks R

Five row start

Expert

Amateur

Novice

Beginner

Quad

In a previous thread someone was asking if they needed a Green Sticker on a plated bike. The answer is NO. A plated bike is allowed to go anywhere a Green Sticker bike can go, racing or otherwise. The race flyer says "Green / Red OHV Sticker Req’d", that does not apply to a plated bike.

Here is a link to the DMC flyer. Click on events and then 2009 DMC race flyer.

http://www.desertmc.com/home_fr.htm

Thanks, looks like row 2 for mio,,,,nice I will find a Pro/expert line carved into the ground and through the pucker bushes for the start. Will be meeting with the AMA Nat Mag X champ (Husky CR125) maybe I can use his bomb run line,,yeeha!!!

Please, all of you pray for some hi dez rain,, and whomever is the shaman around here (BS) give us a no-dust rain dance!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! Rob

very dry , but lots of wind to carry the dust off, L1 was a good solid dez trail with varied terrain, L2 was a challenging rocky,very hilly,loose,rocky,rocky trail. see www.promoto.tv for a vid of the top runners.

10th out of 35 40B riders(starters) that was one goal met ,,to be top ten in class

and top ten or even 15th overall...............in the Husky class!! was @13th in the Husky class

D37 has boat loads of Huskys including the six fielded by the ZipTY racing crew

Robert,

Coool route. Are these routes open outside the event?

Dave

As far as I know (and that may not be enough!) that is an open riding area so all those H&H trail routes are open.