KTMrad

Broc Glover's BREATHE EASY Charity Ride

It's coming up this Sunday the 29th. I will be there. It would be nice to get a bunch together from SDAR. :clapping: Ken

"The 2009 edition of Broc Glover's Breathe Easy Ride Against Cystic Fibrosis takes place from 9am-4pm on Sunday, March 29, 2009 in Temecula's Old Town California Row. AMA Hall of Fame sports announcer Larry "Supermouth" Huffman will get the proceedings going at 10am with pre-ride festivities including rider check-in and registration, prize drawings, raffles, autograph and photo ops, interviews with the stars, food and fun. Attendees, both rider and non-rider alike, are encouraged to bring their cameras (don't forget fresh batteries and empty flash cards!).

At noon all registered riders will embark on one of three different motorcycle rides: the two 100-mile street options will have intermingling Cruiser and Sportbike routes, and the other a dual-sport ride guided by AMA Hall of Fame off-road champion Scot Harden. All rides will begin and end at the same Old Town Temecula venue. It's important to emphasize that these rides are not "races" and all riders, regardless of skill level, are invited to participate so long as the rider is aboard a licensed, street-legal motorcycle.

Riders are encouraged to pre-register the event online at www.BreatheEasyRide.com

Additional questions: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (858) 452-CURE (2873) or Pamela Couvignou at pcouvignou@cff.org"

So who is riding this event? I am leaving north county around 8am Sunday morning and driving to Temecula. I am going to truck my bike up so if anyone wants to carpool let me know. I find it hard to believe that more SDAR members are not going to support this worthwhile charity.

Next week, when someone asks me what I did last weekend I am going to tell them I went for a ride with Roger DeCoster :cray: . Ken

Besides donating to various other charities, I will be supporting the PKD Fundraiser Ride........Craig's LowCal 250, and SDAR will be making a donation, and giving a gift certificate for the riders of the Rally.

That's the main reason I'm not using up an entire day to go on a 45 mile dualsport ride at the Breathe Easy Ride.

That's the main reason I'm not using up an entire day to go on a 45 mile dualsport ride at the Breathe Easy Ride.

I would go for the girls and to ride with former pro riders - but I need to spend the day with my kids doing family stuff. It looks like a fun event for a good cause.

So who is riding this event? I am leaving north county around 8am Sunday morning and driving to Temecula. I am going to truck my bike up so if anyone wants to carpool let me know. I find it hard to believe that more SDAR members are not going to support this worthwhile charity.

Next week, when someone asks me what I did last weekend I am going to tell them I went for a ride with Roger DeCoster :cray: . Ken

Ken, I will see you there.