Sign in to follow this  
rex_everything

new year hammer time

Why??

Why, Why????

As in the being why can't you just ignore it?

Are you going to have a fit everytime his name is mentioned, stamp your feet and jump up and down, Why, Why?

Get over it, you whinning is so out of control.

Break out the crying towels again.. Seriously dude , man up.

Ron

John, thanks for the link. Those are some great pictures. Does the Yamaha fly that high now? It was good to get to talk to you and Craig at Cycle Gear yesterday. Way to keep all those Northern riders jealous. Later, Ken

Why??

Why, Why????

Are you going to have a fit everytime his name is mentioned, stamp your feet and jump up and down, Why, Why?

Ron

For the exact same reason you can't seem to ignore my posts. You felt like posting, so you did.

pot-kettle.jpg

/the end

I would like to stay positive. It is tempting to bash Hammer, to rejoice in hearing from Pyro, to compare how the site dynamics were (and the lack of politics) to how it is now. We are still a community of Dual-Sport Riders bonded together by our love of two-wheeled adventure riding.

I always thought it would be fun to ride with Craig. I know that his post were inflammatory and that he did not seem to fit in here. I hope he has a great year and that he rides and surfs hardcore and stays safe in 2009. Maybe we will see him at DD09!

Why??

Why, Why????

Ron

For the exact same reason you can't seem to ignore my posts. You felt like posting, so you did.

pot-kettle.jpg

/the end

Strega,

Here is the difference. You and I are here to defend ourselves, Hammer is not.

You made it very clear, your dislike for Hammer and his comments (right or wrong)! You were also very instrumental in getting him banned. You win, he is gone. I think its very weak to attack someone who can't defend themselve.

The End you say? Seems like I've heard something similar from you before, hope you stick to it this time.

Ron

You were also very instrumental in getting him banned.

I don't own or run the site, I cannot ban anyone. My sole opinion of Hammer did not get him banned. Ask Randy how many discussions he and I had about Craig. The answer is 0.

You win, he is gone.

I've won nothing, and we've all lost a great resource in the dual sport community with Craig not being around. He's gone, but not to the fault of anyone but himself.

I think its very weak to attack someone who can't defend themselves.

If you think posting, "Why" is an attack on someone, then I have no response, because I think that's silly.