KTMrad

Reminder - Cycle Gear 40% OFF SALE

I know someone posted this earlier, but I didn't find the link. Anyway, walked in there in Kearny Mesa, looking for orange/black street helmet.

Walked out with a ballistic armoured jersey, 2 pair of fox gloves (the best ones I've seen, dirt gloves are built so cheap), and a matching set of pants & jersey.......all for $58 .......WOW !!

Hey, at least I have a set of matching dirt apparel now B)

Dirt Apparel SALE IS THROUGH THE 31st, new sale for 25% off starts the first.

I bought a set of Pirelli MT21s for the Husky. 59.99 for the front and 65.99 for the rear (normally 79.99 and 87.99). Was thinking of some other tires too, but pretty low on dough, so I'll just wait till I actually need another tire on the other bike.

Got some insane deals at Kearny Mesa shop today. I scored a Maxxis Desert IT 120 for $48.00

Today only tires went for 25% off. So good of a price I had them order another since they honored the 25%. My buddy got a Metzler street tire for super cheap as well.

Almost everything else in the store was going for 40%.

Dont know what time they close tonight but its worth checking into.

Mescalero,

You must have bought the last Desert IT 120 they had in stock :o so I ordered my spares for the front and back while still getting the big discount. I am running this same tire on my Husky now and like it very much. Picked up some new riding boots and a Sweet Alpine Star jacket for my wife that matches her 09, F650GS BMW. I am a blessed man since she rides too. :unsure:

Glad to see so many people supporting our local shops like Cycle Gear. IMO the internet can't beat their customer service and satisfaction guarantee.

Happy New Year everone...

Todd