DigDug

Cycle Gear Huge Sale...

I took Mickey to the San Marcos Cycle Gear so he could spend some of his Christmas gift card. He was looking for a new helmet along with some other junk. Turns out they're having a HUGE sale right now!

Arai, Shoei, and Fox helmets are 25% off - even if they're marked down, they'll give you 25% off the already marked down price.

All other helmets are 40% off!!!! Same deal if they're marked down! He found a helmet he liked that was normally like $250, marked down to like $170 (on sale). Then they took 40% off the $170 so he got a $250 helmet for $100! They actually had to check and see if that was below their cost - since they can't sell below cost - it wasn't... (shows you how much of a markup this stuff has)

Casual apparel is all buy one get one free (he bought a sweat-shirt and got a hat for free).

I think riding apparel is marked down too (I could have sworn he said 40% off - but I'm not sure).

The manager told me that on New Years day, they were going to be doing some 40% off on equipment too!!!

I think the sale is good at other locations and he said it was going on through New Years (might be a few days into 2009 - I'm not sure).

If you're looking to save some major coin on gear, take a look!!!

I need tires! Are they gonna do tires? :D:D

Hmm.. sounded like all parts were going to be on sale on New Years day - or was that "hard parts"...

Not sure what that means... Swing by and ask 'em!!! (It's not like it's that far from the Casa Dirt Dame :D )

And you're right - if they do tires at 40% off, that would be SMOKING!!!!!!

On New Years day, the tires will be 25% off. That's good enough for me. I have a set of Pirelli's picked out for the TE. ;)