Sign in to follow this  
KIP

Cycle Gear in El Cajon Now an Outlet Center

Dropped in for some filter oil and they had changed to an Outlet - No Oil, tires, etc... Just stuff that they said was discontinued or overstocked and easy to ship. No tires because of the shipping logistics (I asked). I did pick up an Aluminum Bike Stand with a lift lever for $30 out the door after using the 20% off coupon they gave me! Also they have a bunch of EVS hinged knee braces for $125 which is about half price.

Not too many smokin deals, except the two I mentioned, but worth a stop if you are in the area. Same manager as when it was a regular cyclegear - she is very helpful.

its still a great place to shop but i dont go there for somthing i need but its great for clothes and helmets.

i tell them everytime i go there i liked it better the old way but what r u going to do the buy one get two free riding socks was the deal this week

its still a great place to shop but i dont go there for somthing i need but its great for clothes and helmets.

i tell them everytime i go there i liked it better the old way but what r u going to do the buy one get two free riding socks was the deal this week

What did you do with the third sock? :D Maybe I don't want to know.

Went by today and they are GONE! :angry: Nothing but a 10% coupon for their San Marcos and Convoy stores. I just bought a $30 Aluminum MC stand from them last week.

Fewer reasons to go to the Cajon Zone now. If I can sell my dads Mobile Home out there I won't have to go back.

Went by today and they are GONE! :angry: Nothing but a 10% coupon for their San Marcos and Convoy stores. I just bought a $30 Aluminum MC stand from them last week.

These are tough times, especially for specialty stores. I've noticed that some tackle shops have closed down too, lately.