Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Corral canyon

Bikeslut, don't work so hard at it, or else you won't be able to break the curse! :D:D

They say that the third times the charm, though. :D

I was actually going to go to Ocotillo Wells, and have him call me after he puts a few good miles in... :D

Wanna take the day off and join, Mimi? :D

Is Jeff around? I want to plan a different ride, closer to home, if he's not going... it's ALL ABOUT JEFF!

:D Wow I feel special I am not knowing now I was just plannning on going to Ocotilla Sunday I just got done planning that ride not sure if it was posted but after doing that Sunday I don't think I will have enough allowance to go again Monday, possibly the following monday. That will give you a chance to ride something different, don't want to wear those trails out. :D Thanks for the thought Bob maybe just change the date to Dec 15th?

You should change the header to "Prolly Corral Canyon" from "In Ko Pah".... :D

I have jury duty or I would be there, maybe a midweek ride back to in-ko pah this time single track I saw alot of potential for some new stuff out there

ok - I'm guessing the dust won't be a problem

:lol:

I will be out there anyway... Just buzz a few of the trails before I have to pick up the kids from school.

This is also a " low intermediate " ride, but I'll try to run a pace that elevates that a bit...

Ozzy on a jury... :lol: ... Don't hold back Chris ... When the lawyers start asking you questions , I find " let'em ALL FRY; let God sort it out" makes for a short day

( that was a joke... I have the utmost respect for the judicial process, especially from that seat... The defendant's seat... Ugh)

It kills me to read the forum now with a broken foot. ARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

want some videos? When walker is done with the ones I lent him... Er... Hold a sec... Oh... I have them right here!

Roger; wants some mags and videos?

want some videos? When walker is done with the ones I lent him... Er... Hold a sec... Oh... I have them right here!

Roger; wants some mags and videos?

Got plenty of mags and vid's over here...

Wait, what kinda mags and vid's we talkin about?? :lol:

moto-

And all other kinds of pg level stuff...

office space, spinal tap, best in show , anchor man, waiting, talladega nights, etc