Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Good Stuff for Husqvarna online

I was out at McCain earlier this month and ran into a Husqvarna afficianado on a TE250. We were discussing our bikes and I was griping about the lack of aftermarket products available for them. He suggested that I try this website:

http://www.motosportz.com/

I thought it was pretty cool. If you own one of the Italian bikes with the Swedish name, I think you'll like this website too.

I was out at McCain earlier this month and ran into a Husqvarna afficianado on a TE250. We were discussing our bikes and I was griping about the lack of aftermarket products available for them. He suggested that I try this website:

http://www.motosportz.com/

I thought it was pretty cool. If you own one of the Italian bikes with the Swedish name, I think you'll like this website too.

Kelly (TXC450) and his PNW crew are riding freaks his stuff gets tested and tested by him and his crew of trail mileage maniacs. Good folks, great products built by Husky fanatics that ride too much!!!!. R

Robert!

Drbrux got a good write up in the last issue of Dirt Rider! Hopefully that product takes off for you and team.

Thanks!

We are very pleased, and very pleased Chris brought it to his dentist , but to be sure we know our product is good and you guys will see us affiliated big time with one of the big four (in FIM WSBK) for 09. We are proud to be in the US now!! We really are researched and developed with road racing in mind,,but we do sponsor a Dakar series rider as well in the off road world. Our product is simple and effective, a do it yourself (moldable) orthodontic grade CE certified motor (action) sports bite tray made in Italy (mouthpiece),,,also used by pro water skiers, pro snowboarders and pro racing car drivers tp counter the negative effects of bruxism (clenching) ,,,suspension for your jaw!. Next time we ride I can give you guys all the info on our products. R