Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Laguna ride, Sun. 11/16

Roostingu and I plan to truck our bikes up to the dirt area, tomorrow morning. We will ride the area that we rode back in July and last month. Light technical and silt, not too difficult or much in the way of rocky terrain.

Usually we ride up, but we are going to take the easy way this time. Anybody who would like to join us should meet us at Packards in Ramona by 7th street at 9:30/9:45. We don't plan to be out for the whole day. probably windy and the temps should be mid 70s.

Boy, I can't believe that there were 486 views to this post between the time that I posted it yesterday evening and this morning, but nobody interested in going. There must be something wrong with the website, :ph34r: because there isn't anything wrong with the ride.

Nah, nothing wrong with either. But I was out yesterday, so I can't go, but was interested in where you were going! Nothing personal, says one of the 486.

Nah, nothing wrong with either. But I was out yesterday, so I can't go, but was interested in where you were going! Nothing personal, says one of the 486.

Well, at least you asked. Nobody else was even curious. Our last ride took us down Deerpark to Pine Creek road to Pine Valley, then east to Kitchen Creek, Cibbits Flats connector to Thing Valley road and then to the gated area off of Sunrise. We were thinking of starting at the gated area and exploring a little more and if we have time then we might do some or all of the other routes.

I'm interested. U guys still in - same time/place?

Yeah, we go whether anybody else goes or not. We'd love to have you join us. :ph34r:

There are two Packards coffee shops in Ramona. One at 680 Main St and another at 1140 Main St. Which is it?

There are two Packards coffee shops in Ramona. One at 680 Main St and another at 1140 Main St. Which is it?

The one by 7th street.

I ddi not check the board this morning otherwise i would of caught you. I was up there looking for mines today.. found 2.