Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Sunday the 9th

I'll take a look

It runs on full choke so I am guessing fuel is getting in obviously but the pilot jet is probably clogged

Classic symptoms of a plugged idle, or pilot jet. Pretty easy to deal with. Rotate the carb so you can get the bowl off. Screw the mixture screw in all the way and count your turns. Pull the mixture screw,, careful because usually theres an o ring or some kind of seal where it goes through the bowl and sometimes a spring. Pull the bowl then you should be able to see the pilot jet. A skinny screwdriver gets it out then find some fine wire to give it a ream. Put it back together and put the mixture screw back where it was and you should idle just fine. If not, you may have to mess with the mixture screw to get it to run right.

sounds like we'll have plenty of people! Good!

Everybody that has a map should bring it... I expect the large group will split up at some point, as we decide peoples preferred speeds and destinations... either way, it'll be fun

OK IM LEAVING NOW ILL SEE YOU AT THE KIDDIE TRACK BY THE RANGERSTATION AT 8 ILL BE IN A WHITE BIG BELLY CREW FORD CREWCAB SEE YOU ALL THERE SHOCK AND AWE HAS MY NUMBER. OTHERWISE ITS IN THE MEMBERS SECTION .....

BRANDON

ok; you can all call me a jerk... preferably not all at the same time... drama on the homefront requires me to stay home tomorrow...

sounds like there are plenty of people still going... I will call ozzy but don't have pauls ( shocknawe) number... does anybody?

I sent him a PM but have no phone number

ok; you can all call me a jerk... preferably not all at the same time... drama on the homefront requires me to stay home tomorrow...

sounds like there are plenty of people still going... I will call ozzy but don't have pauls ( shocknawe) number... does anybody?

I sent him a PM but have no phone number

You jerk...

We're still going (gotta get away from the drama here once in a while)...

See everyone out there!!!

Really windy maybe too windy too ride I'm here so if no one shows that is why

Jeff and I were going to show up late, but if it's really windy and the sand is blowing like mad, I don't know if I want to drive out there. Is the sand blowing?

Jeff and I were going to show up late, but if it's really windy and the sand is blowing like mad, I don't know if I want to drive out there. Is the sand blowing?

Ya I'm at the blue inn, they say its going to be a white out. Its a tornado out here!!