I off to the airport bound for Tulsa to compete in the AHRMA ISDT Reunion Ride. This is a run like a Two Day qualifier that you would ride to make a spot on the USA Six Day Enduro Team. The Reunion part is that veteran USA team members will be riding this weekend. Its all run just like a real qualifier over two days covering but with a little less mileage. About 60 miles cross country with special test sections and a 1 lap time qualifying run on a natural terrain MX track. Day two will start with about 30 miles cross country and end with a 5 lap moto with riders in your qualifying time range. Your bike is impounded after tech inspection and between days, only routine maintenance can be done.

DSCN4539.jpg

I will be riding in the 100cc intermediate class for team and individual awards. I like the challenge of pushing the 100cc. The lights and license plate are required but don't need to really work unlike a real qualifier. I would prefer a up pipe but not many were available for this bike, this down pipe and the porting done gives this 100 the best low end pull so I hope there will not be many rocks.

If I can up-date from the motel I will otherwise I will be back on Monday. Thanks Kelly