Sign in to follow this  
roostingu

update

I have been applying to 5-6 places per week and for the most part nobody is hiring now and most have

people on lay-off, but I did put in an application with Romona Water District for a Utility worker, they are

looking for someone with a Class A CDL and I have all the endorsements, and I have heavy equipment

experience. I don't know how many applications they recieved but I would think a lot. I am not sure if

anyone here has any pull with that agency, but it couldn't hurt to ask? :lol:

My father in law runs a business renting generators to the movie industry. He is based up in LA tho. He has a few drivers and I know at least a while back he was having trouble finding good solid people. All his guys usually have class A licenses and have to be able to run the generators, take care of the truck, lay out base camp cable, do move crew etc.

He has a few tractors and if you do enough hours for the studios you get AMAZING benefits. Not sure if this would even be up your alley or a possibility with it being up in LA but my wifes Uncle drives down from Oakhurst and works some shows but he crashes up in LA during the week.

My father in law runs a business renting generators to the movie industry. He is based up in LA tho. He has a few drivers and I know at least a while back he was having trouble finding good solid people. All his guys usually have class A licenses and have to be able to run the generators, take care of the truck, lay out base camp cable, do move crew etc.

He has a few tractors and if you do enough hours for the studios you get AMAZING benefits. Not sure if this would even be up your alley or a possibility with it being up in LA but my wifes Uncle drives down from Oakhurst and works some shows but he crashes up in LA during the week.

Thanks I will pm

jeff; augie scalzitti is a friend of mine, and is on some water board closer to SD... Want me to contact him? I don't know how these things work...

Augie is here in Santee. He has done a great job with our city.. You can also try acarlisle@padre.org here runs Santee lakes. I only met him for the Santee Lakes Cable park project.

Try for jobs;

http://www.santeelakes.com/

http://www.padredam.org/

They need workers, all i ever see is them standing and taking breaks..

you're right... I should've rememebered.... my band played at the hall there at the Santee Lakes Complex...

anyway; Jeff... if having him call Ramona would help, i expect he would do it...

Sure, I don't know myself how these are related but if there is some kind of a relationship between them that would be great, as I said I don't know how many apps they took ,but I can use all the help I can get.

Thanks for the help

Sure I don't know myself how these are related but if there is some kind of a relationship between that would be great, as I said I don't know how many apps they took but I can use all the help I can get.

Thanks for the help

Jeff... assuming your last name is not roostingu.... what is your last name?