Sign in to follow this  
klrscoob

San Diego Back Country

Looking for a few routes from Ramona to Julian utilizing dirt as much as possible, is there anything that goes up the backside from Banner side? My route so far is this, Ramona to Black Canyon to Mesa Grande, I am hoping to catch something from Henshaw over the hill towards Julian. Anyone know of anything, I am just trying to do as much dirt as possible.

thanks

-J

Not really any public dirt roads out Henshaw way. Not really anything that connects to Julian from there. You can connect Pine Valley to Sunrise highway and you can connect Banner grade to S2 and you can connect Warner Springs to Anza and Anza to Garner Valley via dirt.

Looking for a few routes from Ramona to Julian utilizing dirt as much as possible, is there anything that goes up the backside from Banner side? My route so far is this, Ramona to Black Canyon to Mesa Grande, I am hoping to catch something from Henshaw over the hill towards Julian. Anyone know of anything, I am just trying to do as much dirt as possible.

thanks

-J

Certainly not a quick/direct line.....but one way to go from Henshaw is S2 / S22 / Culp / Jasper / Grapevine (or just Grapevine the whole way between S22 & 78) / 78 / S2 / Mason / Rodriguez / 78.....