Chief Gunner

Anybody want to ride Sunday?

bachoedoc and I want to do a Sunday (8th) ride, anyone else interested?

Thinking about it....

Alas I do not get off work until 8AM Sunday morning.

Keeping a watchfull eye out here 'til then. :unsure:

Spyder

I'll ride with ya Chief! I can't wait to get a look at that tricked-out XR of yours... :unsure:

I can oly do a half day though (getting ready to go race next weekend). What part of town are you in?

I've got another rider from Jamul for tomorrow. How about the park n ride at Japatul and I-8 @ 08:00? From there we could pick our options and head into the hills.

What about Spyder? Maybe we can hook-up along the way.

I'll PM you both...

What about Spyder?  Maybe we can hook-up along the way.

Sorry guys....... Can't make this one.

The wife and I are doing an all pavement ride, then over to Ocktoberfest at the German American Club in the afternoon. :unsure:

Have a grand ol' time!

Anyone Ride Weekdays?

Thanks,

Spyder

Right on doc. I probably won't check this board between now and then, so see you there (look for the KTMs :unsure: )

Just got home from the 1/2 day ride with "Rideorange" and "bachoedoc". It was a sweet ride from Japatul down to the backside of El Cap and out through Ramona.

I got a good reminder today on picking a clean line and scanning ahead properly. I fell behind the guys when I stopped to take a leak so I started hurrying to catch up to them. I got sloopy and took a bad line up a ruttted hillside road. I ended up in a deep narrow rut that stopped the bike in it's tracks (3rd gear) and sent me flying over the handle bars! No damage to the bike! I got a little bruise on the knee from hitting the mirror but I am intact and much wiser for it.

Thanks much to the guys who I went riding with today! This is my second ride with guys who I met on this site, it's great to meet and ride with a good bunch of people.

For eveyone else, make sure to check your six often when riding on Wild Cat Canyon

Gunner out.!

Guest stevensyanora
:unsure::ph34r: Word Gunner!!!!!!!!!!!! :(