that about says it all;

I'll bring my 200, a ttr125, an xr70 and a ttr50;

meet at the stokes/kernan intersection at about 8...

a hammerin' hammer event, bikeslut is the executive producer. satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

this will be fun; leave the egos at home and be prepared for sillyness. bring your cameras and videos; we need to get ex-qb or schwinn on the 50 ... front page material

this will be fun; leave the egos at home and be prepared for sillyness. bring your cameras and videos; we need to get ex-qb or schwinn on the 50 ... front page material

1179858420262.jpg

:huh::lol::lol::lol::blink:

Schwinn on a 50 is front page material - could he handle it??? - then i could race him - i need to buy one of those old school 1970s enduros for this ride

Wow! And the ride is at a nice time of the morning, too! :D:D

ALWAYS thinking of the North County contingent! :D

Your 85 would be a good bike Mimi! Power to weight ratio will probably make that the fastest bike there! What do you weigh? 95 pounds with gear on? My XR70 barely makes it up my driveway; I can see myself paddling my way up Kernan...

Could be a blast, same day as the Dirt Safety course that I missed getting montezumas revenge last time.

Could be a blast, same day as the Dirt Safety course that I missed getting montezumas revenge last time.

some people think it's funny, other people think it's runny

I've never been to one of those classes, but lots of people say it's worth it, even for experienced riders... either way, have a good day Jason!

I sold my 2 trick 50s, but I have a CRF 150 that I will bring. Me and hammer have been joking around putting a mini bike ride together. Hammer also has a 150 and yes me and hammer will be bumping and trading paint on the trail. :D:D:D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I sold my 2 trick 50s, but I have a CRF 150 that I will bring. Me and hammer have been joking around putting a mini bike ride together. Hammer also has a 150 and yes me and hammer will be bumping and trading paint on the trail. :D:D:D

Cool, I was sad the last time you didn't make the North County ride, so I had to ride my 500.

Craig.

post-465-1223079054_thumb.jpg

Guest Hammerin Hammon

too easy... :D

Maybe you should, make it a, pit bike+ Newbe ride

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Not too much paint! It is my wife's bike. :D Last time we were at Ocatillo Wells, I got back, and her bike was spotless, (she had cleaned it with babby wipes, while she waited for me to get back, from our ride.) :D:D:D

Not too much paint! It is my wife's bike. :D Last time we were at Ocatillo Wells, I got back, and her bike was spotless, (she had cleaned it with babby wipes, while she waited for me to get back, from our ride.) :D:D:D

I know, its my kids bike also :D:D

Your 85 would be a good bike Mimi! Power to weight ratio will probably make that the fastest bike there! What do you weigh? 95 pounds with gear on? My XR70 barely makes it up my driveway; I can see myself paddling my way up Kernan...

I'll probably be the one paddling up Kernan, or anything else for that matter. I know that the bike weighs 145 pounds dry and makes a bunch of horsepower all at about a bjillion rpm. Anything below that and the motor will bog. I better bring a twelve pack of spark plugs. When I get some extra money (if I ever do) I am going to put an SST pipe and a flywheel on the little beast to make it more trailable.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'll probably be the one paddling up Kernan, or anything else for that matter. I know that the bike weighs 145 pounds dry and makes a bunch of horsepower all at about a bjillion rpm. Anything below that and the motor will bog. I better bring a twelve pack of spark plugs. When I get some extra money (if I ever do) I am going to put an SST pipe and a flywheel on the little beast to make it more trailable.

I had one of those for many years,( hold the throttle wide open, all the time,and shift ass needed, no problems.) :D

Craig.

bump!

I'll be on the ttr125... the tw200 is available as is the xr70 if you're real small;

pm me if you'd like to tag along;

this ride will start out newb friendly, and we'll see how bad the old guys on pit bikes are cramping after an hour or so, then we may decide to "ramp it up"

everybody is welcome!

I am in and will bring my big boy bike just in case we ramp it up.

Bob, am I small enough for your xr70 (225lbs)?

I am in and will bring my big boy bike just in case we ramp it up.

Bob, am I small enough for your xr70 (225lbs)?

YES! in the correct situation you are the perfect weight for the xr70!

those situations include: downhill, on a large flat area, and falling over the edge of a cliff... if you want to go uphill... no

but don't let that stop you! you may have to walk a hill or two, but it will be fun, in a "short bus" kind of way

I'd like to give it a go and maybe I can get Julie out there to. I think she'd be a great candidate for the li'l 70.

I'd like to give it a go and maybe I can get Julie out there to. I think she'd be a great candidate for the li'l 70.

the 200 for you and the 70 for jewels then; all I have left is the 50

Guest Hammerin Hammon

(quote) Tmtmo

(My 230 is damn good at trails like Corral Canyon and McCain Valley. The DRZ400S is a heavy, sluggish bike and it wears me out riding single track. The 230 needs big boy suspension and I'd consider it for more rides, but I take it out to Corral about half the time. It's climbed Bronco Peak several times with no issues. The little bike makes me smile, maybe not for everyone but I have fun on it.

Can we ride Bronco Peak, I have climbed Blow Sand at Ocatillo Wells, on the 150, the 150 has a better power to weight ratio than the 230.

Craig.

yeah we can do Bronco... I hope you can carry the bike

realize; there is more than one way up bronco;

toms way may not be the same way Doug and co went;