Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Sunday the 28th

PM sent to Orangeblood-

paul and I are doing a DS ride some dirt, some street... fast, and minimal stopping... anybody is welcome to join, and like always, we only go as fast as the slowest rider...

I was waiting for the Sunday ride to jell to a plan, and it seems to have vaporized. Is there a ride Sunday or not dual sport or otherwise? I would like to get out and ride half day somewhere even if it's the Ducati out to ride to lunch.

ORANGEBLOOD

Great to see ya on the highway the other night OrangeBlood :D

bump-

we will be meeting in Alpine... we were planning on running down to Tecate, and see the group off, but since that ride was postponed...

I was thinking this...

Viejas Grade to Boulder Creek to Engineers... go to Julian and hit Wynola/Banner... Maybe do Palomar dirt, and swing by and maybe meet christi and boyfriend... I'll be on trailwings, but I KNOW I'll want to take a warm lap... DON'T let me do it...

I'm going to keep saying to myself... walker1:trail 6... as in broken bones (Gary... all in good fun... uh... for me :D )

We're looking for as much dirt as possible, but want to put some miles on... If we get to Julian early enough, we may hit Chariot/Oriflamme/Rodriguez (i don't know which is which)

So 6 a.m. in Alpine

7 or 7:30 in Julian

open to suggestions, and willing to adjust our route to meet up with some folks (well; I am... fake name?)

back in Alpine in time for a late lunch... mmmmm; Janet's brownies :D

bump-

we will be meeting in Alpine... we were planning on running down to Tecate, and see the group off, but since that ride was postponed...

I was thinking this...

Viejas Grade to Boulder Creek to Engineers... go to Julian and hit Wynola/Banner... Maybe do Palomar dirt, and swing by and maybe meet christi and boyfriend... I'll be on trailwings, but I KNOW I'll want to take a warm lap... DON'T let me do it...

I'm going to keep saying to myself... walker1:trail 6... as in broken bones (Gary... all in good fun... uh... for me :D )

We're looking for as much dirt as possible, but want to put some miles on... If we get to Julian early enough, we may hit Chariot/Oriflamme/Rodriguez (i don't know which is which)

So 6 a.m. in Alpine

7 or 7:30 in Julian

open to suggestions, and willing to adjust our route to meet up with some folks (well; I am... fake name?)

back in Alpine in time for a late lunch... mmmmm; Janet's brownies :D

Adding in- Julian to Old Julian Hwy into Ramona, R on Amigos road zigzag at 78 across to Magnolia which becomes Black Canyon, up to Mesa Grande. Mesa Grande to Palomar or Christies.

fn

Blah! Boulder Creek road is boring....glad I'm sleeping in. Maybe I could meet you guys a little later and a little further north. :D

Blah! Boulder Creek road is boring....glad I'm sleeping in. Maybe I could meet you guys a little later and a little further north. B)

drooler...

hey; we're open to suggestions... I'm riding trailwings, and faker is riding knobbies, so we are trying to get a mixture of roads, without getting too gnarly or too "freeway"

my cell # is in members only

Maybe I could meet you guys at the north end of Boulder Creek by the ranger station and Engineers road.. What time do you think you might be by there? B)

Oh....never mind. You'll probably be by there before I'm out of bed anyway. :lol: I'll just have to ride by myself. I might get up there in time to see you at the end of your ride....

Sigh....if anybody wants to start a later dualsport ride tomorrow, PM me. Thanks.

Aw, come on- don't be such a chick B)

fn

Actually, you're probably the sane one...

Sigh....if anybody wants to start a later dualsport ride tomorrow, PM me. Thanks.

c'mon... you can sleep when you're dead...

see you at boulder/engineers

Mimi,

I see that you are no longer the member, formerly known as "the worlds laziest trail rider". Am I to understand that your conserving energy for the long run/endurance for, say six day trials, or is that you have been living off the fish you caught last weekend, all week.

ORANGEBLOOD

Mimi,

I see that you are no longer the member, formerly known as "the worlds laziest trail rider". Am I to understand that your conserving energy for the long run/endurance for, say six day trials, or is that you have been living off the fish you caught last weekend, all week.

ORANGEBLOOD

I am just practicing putting a "SPIN" on something.

Just like I thought. I didn't get up till seven. Those Yahoos are long gone. I guess I'll get ready for a ride now.

Just like I thought. I didn't get up till seven. Those Yahoos are long gone. I guess I'll get ready for a ride now.

alarmclockgx5.jpg

B):lol:B)

Yahoos? Huh? Mimi the Hammer? :ph34r:

We had a great ride, lots of fun. But we did have an absolutely boring ride from Palomar back to SlutHaus. We did look for you at Boulder Creek and Engineers. But, while crestfallen, we had to press onward.

Thanks, Bob and Brian!

fn

I suppose if I call her a drooler, she can call me a yahoo... and, as they say, "birds of a feather..." so that makes you two yahoos as well

karma lesson for me today... I can make fun of pauls lack of photo equipment, but when I got home, only 3 of the pictures were even decent... I brought a different camera than usual.

i'll post what I have. brian, please post so we know you made it home...

brian was leaving skid marks all day... some of them were on the road. ;-)

Paul; I don't know about you, but I'm up for lark next Sunday