Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Street Legal on the MX track? Husqvarna dice si

is this still dual sport???? U bet it is!!

PS SEN NOV MXer

Looks like you had a blast at both tracks. I have ridden Amago, don't care for it. I have ridden Elsinore, I liked that better. I have always wanted to try Cahuilla but haven't had a chance to yet. I don't know if I'd want to do it on my TE, but I definitely would like to go there when the weather cools down and after some rain.

dirt dame,

your TE will check out fine on either the vet track at cahuilla or the main track... the however is, if there are a bunch of fast pros or experts or plain old scary Yahoos its best to stick with the vet track. But like you said go after we have some moisture up there at Anza. They dont do a great water job on the vet track it gets dusty. the flow of the vet track there is really nice with no big hits and its all safe. the main usually has no big hits but it does have blind jumps that the fast guys just launch off of,,,,so for us slower folks it can be dangerous in the landing zone. The Cahuilla style course is alot like Carlsbad was natural with rolling hills. Enjoy the ride, Rob

ps I am one of the few that like the Amago vet track,,,I just take it as fun trail ride with all the junk you see on a good trail, The Amago main track is no-go for me,,I can never get any rythym on that track,,,its built for MX bikes and my machines have never been MX machines. R