Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Any Hunters?

I'm heading out dove hunting to El Centro Monday morning. I know ride-orange gets a pass now and then and others do some recreational shooting. Anyone else bird or Big game hunt?

I used to hunt sport bikes on my Strom... but it's gone now... :(

I'm a wuss... although I have ZERO issues with others hunting, I don't think I could shoot anything... especially big game... and then field dress it

don't take this the wrong way tree, but... I watch the shows sometimes on vs.... in a whisper, they acknowledge "my gosh, that's a beautiful specimen.... BLAM!" :lol:

and "yes, I know where filet mignon and pork chops come from"

Like I said... No problem with hunting or hunters... just not for me

I want to go fishing with pyro and dame some time, though :ph34r:

Just say when :lol:

When Troy gives up the goods on that trout filled creek... i LOVE trout!

and yes... I have no problem cleaning trout...

PYRO TO THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE

(I also have a kayak)

I used to hunt sport bikes on my Strom... but it's gone now... :(

I'm a wuss... although I have ZERO issues with others hunting, I don't think I could shoot anything... especially big game... and then field dress it

don't take this the wrong way tree, but... I watch the shows sometimes on vs.... in a whisper, they acknowledge "my gosh, that's a beautiful specimen.... BLAM!" :lol:

and "yes, I know where filet mignon and pork chops come from"

Like I said... No problem with hunting or hunters... just not for me

No problems. I respect others veiws as long as they respect mine. Some people like to go to the grocery store and not think about where things come from. Others like myself enjoy being out in nature and doing the scouting and prework need to take game. It's would be alot cheaper just to run to the grocery store for meat or fish. I don't have problems field dressing an animal or cutting it into steaks, It's part of the food chain thing. Hunters and fisherman have spent more time and money supporting wildlife than any anti groups. Hunters/fisherman have alot in common with the off road community, someone is always trying to take their lands and rights from them. That's why I felt OK posting it here.

I would love to go for a nice quiet hike in El Centro sometime though!

I totally "get" the respect nature thing... you're right that dirtbiking is kind of the same...

We enjoy nature more than all the people that watch the X Games... hunters appreciate nature more than anybody eating at Tony Romas...

I used to both rifle and bow. But decided I would rather camp out and then stalk the game and take a picture then go back to the camp and go fishing :ph34r: I love archery and shooting, just didn't care for cleaning and tracking, and hauling and everything