Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Monday morning

anybody available for a ride early? I wouldn't mind Lark or Corral...

Or; I should have new rubber on the BRP by then, and we could run Pine Creek Road and "stuff"

I"m supposed to ride with Ozzy Mon. morning at Corral, Uh oh, does BRP stand for Big Red Pig? What happened to the DRZ? or LYP. I'm Thinking 7AM at the crossroads (Kernan)

Still have the DRZ...

yeah; got an XRL as my "street" bike... I now have 4 plated "dirt" bikes...the 200, the 250, the 400 and the 650

I'll bring the DRZ for that ride... I'll have death wings on the BRP... street tires, really, but OK for a fire road

what's LYP? every time I try to figure out what that stands for, my mind gets in the gutter :ph34r:

"crossroads"= morena stokes/kernan?

Thats always a short trip. LITTLE YELLOW PIG !!!!. I'll bring my pig bike (525) to level the playing field. Ozzy will probably ride his PB 450 as the 300 is at the doctor. I'm Mountain Biking at 8 AM Sun at Mt. Laguna ?

Thats always a short trip. LITTLE YELLOW PIG !!!!. I'll bring my pig bike (525) to level the playing field. Ozzy will probably ride his PB 450 as the 300 is at the doctor. I'm Mountain Biking at 8 AM Sun at Mt. Laguna ?

I'd love to join you, but i've got a gig in North Park until 2 a.m., then have to be in Temecula for a soccer tournament at 8 a.m.

I'd call the DRZ a medium yellow pig... In fact; in many ways, it feels bigger than the XRL... it seems at least as tall, it feels longer, and more top heavy (although lighter)

yeah; you tearing around on a two stroke is kind of like cheating, huh? never mind that you ride better than I do, and know the trails better than I do, you don't want to ride a smoker and just make me look stupid

slut out

Ozzy said something about Corral or Pine Valley I am going to try to make it out there by 7 or 7:30 monday Pine valley park on the street, because I don't have an adventure pass? :ph34r:

I'm still not sure where kernan crossroads is...where kernan crosses morena stokes aka corral canyon road?

7 am at PV would make you late

I can see where this is going, or not going as the case may be, so lets meet at 7 AM at the Pine Valley turn off from route 8 in the cul- de sac. That way everyone should be on the same page and the right place at the same time. It will also leave us some options as to the route. Bring your "A" game, this is probably going to be fast and loose as Ozzy is in the building.

I'll be joining you for the ride. See you at 7am Pine Valley cul da sac.

Todd

I am 50/50 at best; internet at home is giving me fits, BRP needs new rubber, I have problem with the pool losing prime, and the van needs an oil change...

Don't wait for me; I will possibly evade all the grown-up chores and show up at 7, but maybe not...