Sign in to follow this  
Tree

D38 Race Check point crew

31' winnebego motorhome tan and light brown pulling 14ft flat bed trailer grey/black with orange rims and floorboards. KTM 525 exc #113s

Dear Peeps,

As often happens in my meager existence, I have a problem that will prevent me from heading down until Saturday afternoon :cray: But believe you-me, when I get there I'll be ready to tie one on :lol:

Sorry for leading anyone on and I'll whoop it up with y'all when I get there :drinks:

Dear Peeps,

As often happens in my meager existence, I have a problem that will prevent me from heading down until Saturday afternoon ;) But believe you-me, when I get there I'll be ready to tie one on :lol:

Sorry for leading anyone on and I'll whoop it up with y'all when I get there ;)

Rob, the good news is that I was up way before dawn and got the truck all loaded and ready to go. The bad news is that Maddy woke up this morning with some kind of nasty cough, sore throat, headache, and tummy ache. I am not going to let her go out there when she is this sick, plus I am sure no one else wants to catch this. She is fit to be tied, she has been looking forward to this for weeks. Ken

Courtney, I'm sorry that I couldn't come but I'm sick and my parents won't let me go ;) . I really really wanted to go. Hope I see you soon, Madison ;) .

Light crew for this race with only ride-orange, carguy, and myself there. But me and rob also had our sons in tow so with the help of one more worker we manned the check and a road crossing. It was warm but we all had a great time. Next race for the club will be in January. ;)

Glad you had a good time. Sorry this conflicted with our off road race next door at Plaster City West. We didn't have time to rip over and see you. Keep us posted with the Jan. schedule.

Todd

Courtney, I'm sorry that I couldn't come but I'm sick and my parents won't let me go :( . I really really wanted to go. Hope I see you soon, Madison :) .

No worries Maddy, I went down to the race with Courtney's brother while Courtney and her Mommy went to Legoland.

Good times getting my little mule Pepe' stuck and unstuck and stuck again while dirving the course at night with John :D

It was hot :lol: and dusty :lol: and I smelled pretty bad by the time I got home :lol: but we had a good time and we'll head back down soon (all aof us! :lol: )

I had a great time. It was hot and dusty, but we managed. I've had more compliments on this course than on any other race we have put on, and thats great to hear.

Thanks for working check one guys, I'm sure you had a blast out there too.

They must have tore out of that check like crazy, wasn't much left of the berm on either side of that road after the race!

Even banged up with only one good wing, I had a great time. Only roosted a couple of hundred times.

Hope our injured riders(racer & player) get better. :(

OTBRace1.jpg